White wife now black pregnant...now what? True story & please respond

How do you or they know that it's your baby...? If they contacted you for sex, how do you know that they didn't contact any other black guys around the same time also.. ? Another thing that sounds fishy here is that she knew she wasn't taking birth control and she also knows when it's her most fertile time of the month.. so with her knowing that, she should have warned you about the strong possibilites.. Too many questions here and I think you're being set up..

She's getting an abortion. I told her that in order for me to pay for it, I needed some paperwork and they backed away from that. If I'm going to pay for part, I need legal proof. They weren't willing to supply this..

By the way, this won't stop me from playing preg risk, and I want to conceive more babies with hotwives.

Just my opinion, and you can take it for what it's worth, but you are being scammed. They want you to pony up money for an abortion, and they won't provide proof of this abortion if she were to actually go through with. I would be willing to be that this isn't there first time at the rodeo, and if you search CL long and hard you may be able to find somebody else who fell victim to this con.

However, ultimately, you would bear some of the responsibility if she were actually pregnant and decided to keep the baby and if you were proven to be the *******, in spite of the moronic advice being spewed here about "the white couple wanted it so they should be responsible". If that were the legal standard, then there would be no need for paternity suits, and you wouldn't see dudes like Shawn Kemp and Antonio Cromartie, just to name a few, shelling out major bucks to support the ******* produced from all of their indiscriminate semen spraying.

If you really think that there is the possibility that this couple is pulling a con on you, why would state that this isn't going to stop you from playing pregnancy risk? Is fucking white pussy bareback that important? So important that you are willing to risk your financial well-being? Why don't you slow down and put things into perspective.

Depending on the laws where you are, it most definitely could be your problem and a big one!

That her husband was all hot for you to pump her full of cum doesn't mean crap in court. In fact it sounds like you were being set up. What sense did it make to have you wear a condom while fucking her only to have you rip it off and cum in her at the end?

Were I you, I would not only chip in, but insist on being there when she goes for the abortion to hear the doctor verify that it was a done deal. :frantic:

Unless paying baby support for the next 18 years or spending time in the can for being a deadbeat dad sounds like a fun time to you.

In the future, keep it covered or out of her cunt unless you know she is using birth control, infertile, have something in writing releasing you from any and all responsibility (preferably notarized) or you are with a one night stand that can't track you down.

KNOW the laws and how to protect yourself, BEFORE enjoying what could be a very expensive piece of pussy!

There you go willsrvu, once again injecting common sense,reason, and logic into a discussion that up to that point had been devoid of even the hint of of any of them. What are you, some kind of responsible human being or something? Don't you know that your kind clearly isn't welcome in these parts?

There you go willsrvu, once again injecting common sense,reason, and logic into a discussion that up to that point had been devoid of even the hint of of any of them. What are you, some kind of responsible human being or something? Don't you know that your kind clearly isn't welcome in these parts?

Sorry, Sir. I'll try to do worse. ;)

Leave no paper trail.....too bad about using the phone......your not responsible.....maybe she had another BBC......and next time don't use your real name or too much personal information about yourself......

That freak wants the dick again. she just pretending because the husbands jealous ass is flipping because he could never fuck her like BBC and two because deep down she enjoyed it. My man fuck her again this time shoot it in her mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty evident, it was an attempt to be scammed...However, you can always be more responsible next time. Don't do it unless you are ready for the consequences which usually ends in another life or not

Doesn't matter if it was hubby's request. . . IF you know for SURE its your baby then man up and not be another black man that doesn't want to accept responsibility for your actions. Find out the truth and then do the right thing as Spike would say.
Are you a dumb fucker? Clearly the husband TOLD him she likes a creampie that's the only reason my young brotha even came in the pussy. If the husband would have said she likes creampies but she's NOT on BC then I bet this whole situation would have not be happening because then the young brotha would have asked if it's okay of he came in her? What if she gets pregnant? Is she okay with that? Answers the hubby would have had to LIE to get what he wanted or ask the wife and get a NO if she doesn't want it. In all I think your being setup. Probably not even gonna use your money for an abortion but keep it and take the baby if the husband really had a vasectomy. Or she's not pregnant at all and their just tryna get your money.

Don't make excuses for the brother step up and do the right thing.
its not an excuse at all, if they told him he can cum in her but shes fertile and he chose to cum in her anyway then i would be like yea thats your problem, but the husband told him to cum in her and never told him if she was okay with it or not or anything and the girl sat there and watched him take a his condom off and cum in her pussy so if she knew she didnt want the risk she should have never let him or at least freaked tf out when he did but the way i'm seeing it they didn't even say a word about it till she got pregnant. i think its a scam

I hope that you are going to pay for the kid at least 100 years and maybe even go to jail for about 100 years and i also wish to meet you in person, if that is real, so that i can see if you are really a retard or are you a fucking retard, if that was just a joke, then i am sorry for my comment and i wish you many happy years in this world :D

Deathproof, eat a dick. Oh wait, you enjoy that. How about this: eat *******.
Anthony don't get all hostile towards me now, that was just my opinion on the subject. Don't ******* so much coca-cola and you will have less sugar inside your brain and more oxygen and then your mental clarity will greatly improve. Well that is just my advice to you, see you. :)

Go meet them and get a test first getting proof that its genetically your kid. If it is then you have some responsibility for impregnating her because you knew what you were doing when you blew your load in her. And think of it this way, if you help her pay for the abortion you eliminate any chance of her deciding to keep the kid (if she is in fact pregnant with yours) and coming back later asking for baby support. Even if she's married now you never know if later she may try and pull some *******, women are very sneaky and vindictive, she may pull some crap like that to try and get close to you later or something. She may not have a case down the line but its still gonna take away a hell of a lot of your time.

And to all the faggots here saying the thread starter has no responsibility all because you guys wanna get off on some cuckold fantasy world *******, that crap don't fly in court. You think if she later decides to go after him for money the judge is gonna say 'Oh well it's your white husband's job as a cuckold to care for your black master.' ? Get fucking real.

I think it's a scam and that you're being set up. It's murky because YOU participated in having sex with this woman with the consent of her husband. He wanted you to wear a condom yet at the moment of climax take the condom off and cum inside his wife's pussy(knowing that she was fertile). So, the husband DID want you to creampie AND impregnate his wife. Now, if you came inside her and she quickly ran to the bathroom or shower to push all of your sperm out, then maybe she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. But, who knows? Is she really pregnant? And how can you be sure that the baby is really yours? It could be some other guys. Hell, the baby could be anything but part black! Sounds very fishy. I would tread carefully. Also, how come you're on CL? From what I heard, there are LOTS of scammers, prostitutes, and POLICE (aka vice squad) on there looking to set you up, man. Better to stick to sites like this one were everybody is on the same page. On a side note, I did here of "contracts" that you can download for certain situations like this. Not sure if those are bogus or if they will even hold up in court. That's worth looking into. In any case, good luck bro.

So what happened? Since you were online line today and posting here, you could have at least updated us.

Back