White wife in love with black men

slutwife

Couple
We are a married white couple and are fairly new to this life style I was introduced to it a year ago while on a getaway weekend in Vegas my husband and I were at the Encores main bar and ran into a very well dressed black man we talked and had a few to many drinks and before I realized it I invited him to our room I fell in love with black cock that night and wonder about how big and thick every black man I see is now it is very true once you go black you can never go back I love my husband with all my heart but my pussy belongs to black men now

We are a married white couple and are fairly new to this life style I was introduced to it a year ago while on a getaway weekend in Vegas my husband and I were at the Encores main bar and ran into a very well dressed black man we talked and had a few to many drinks and before I realized it I invited him to our room I fell in love with black cock that night and wonder about how big and thick every black man I see is now it is very true once you go black you can never go back I love my husband with all my heart but my pussy belongs to black men now
Where ru from?

black cock always wins just ask my wife

I am
glad to know you fell in love with black men after your first encounter with a bbc lol.

Its funny I was at Encore Hotel on the Strip like a 3 weeks ago on vacation.

Where you at mmm
M
Where you at

Back