white wife in hickory nc. wanting that really hung black man

Etuits

Female
alright so i tried out craigslist and yeah just a bunch of fake ass people on there. So im going to try it here. If your a really hung black male who wants to take care of this white pussy then hit me up on this site or post to the thread not sure how it works. but either way give me a way to contact you and lets get hooked up. Really would prefer someone that can host, but might be able to host if need be, would just need some advanced time to set it up. hoping to find those very well hung black men that i can make regular thing with so we can ditch the condoms but until then they are required.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140828_11[2].JPG
    Snapshot_20140828_11[2].JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 61
alright so i tried out craigslist and yeah just a bunch of fake ass people on there. So im going to try it here. If your a really hung black male who wants to take care of this white pussy then hit me up on this site or post to the thread not sure how it works. but either way give me a way to contact you and lets get hooked up. Really would prefer someone that can host, but might be able to host if need be, would just need some advanced time to set it up. hoping to find those very well hung black men that i can make regular thing with so we can ditch the condoms but until then they are required.
I'm in Charlotte. We should talk. Maybe we could help each other. Hit me up on yahoo messenger at cltblackdick@ yahoo

Hey make sure you take some pics and write about the meeting (with both parties consent) of hooking up with someone real on here. Good luck on your hunt and capture of a BBC to satisfy you to no end! I love to see a white cum-slut satisfied with all the BBC she can get.

tumblr_n7pr8wvywE1tfu6a7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nahp6ocq1v1rh0602o1_500.gif

Back