White wife exploring--need advice

Hello Christy. Welcome to the community, baby girl. I hope that you enjoy your stay and find exactly what you're seeking. Niw with that said, my first question would be do you truly know what you want? Being submissive to us encompasses quite a bit, soI would rrecommend that you define for yourself what you want out of a relationship with a black man. Secondly, if you love your hubby and plan on remaining the wife, the two of you should talk and define some boundaries because otherwise your desires could ruin your marriage. Once that's complete, then you're ready to experience the carnal joys and pleasures of the bbc. Inbox me and let's discuss it further.

My advice is to start out small and work your way up. That way, you can see how you feel and how your husband feels and you're not taking on too much in the beginning. Just meet a black guy on Craigs List and have him over for a handjob. Dress up in sexy lingerie, have your husband sit quietly and watch, and give the black man a hand job. If that goes well, Give him a blowjob the next time and if that goes well, go ahead and fuck him. That's how my wife and I did it. Just do small steps so you can make sure everyone is happy and you're not pushing things.

Once you're fucking him, then have him start doing dominating things to you, small things at first. You get the idea.

I am a white wife looking for advice on how to best experience black men as a submissive white woman. Hubby is finally ready to accept it. Need to ease into it. I am not very "street smart".
Chrissy
Possibly what you desire is to encourage black males to approach you, rather than you or your spouse being the ones to initiate it, that correct?
There are all kinds of jewelry and temp tattoos that help deliver this message, and black men are becoming more and more aware of these little "advertisers".
cuck_Jewelry-BBC2.jpg cuck_jewelry-QspadesNecklace.jpg cuck_jewelry-earrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-earrings1-slut.jpg cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg

I don't have any tattoos right now. If I was going to get one, what would you suggest and where should it be on my body?
Definitely the Q of spades, and the ankle & inner side of breast is usually popular. You want them petite, but visible; putting them on your butt or over your pubic bone might make a statement, but they usually aren't visible when you are out partying in clothing. If you go with tattoos, I'd suggest you go with temp tattoos for a while to experiment their effectiveness and if you truly desire a permanent one that is expensive to remove when you move on to other "hobbies".

My advice is to start out small and work your way up. That way, you can see how you feel and how your husband feels and you're not taking on too much in the beginning. Just meet a black guy on Craigs List and have him over for a handjob. Dress up in sexy lingerie, have your husband sit quietly and watch, and give the black man a hand job. If that goes well, Give him a blowjob the next time and if that goes well, go ahead and fuck him. That's how my wife and I did it. Just do small steps so you can make sure everyone is happy and you're not pushing things.

Once you're fucking him, then have him start doing dominating things to you, small things at first. You get the idea.

We have men over from Craigslist and we just let things happen. I meet them at the door, we go to the bedroom and I just let things happen. It works well. Just make sure hubby is around in case things get weird.

Sweetheart if you flirt with black men they will seduce you and they will take you!You have to let go and be willing to let it happen and you will find yourself in their bed with them making love to you!If you let it happen then it will!Go get it sweety,youll love it more each time you do it!

My wife and I started out as swingers and that's how she first experienced a bbc lover. We still enjoy swinging. But when it comes to her pleasure as a hotwife she chooses to be black only. We've found guys on swing sites and adult friend sites. Never have tried Craigslist seemed to risky. What we do is I look sort through the profiles choose some one that I know she'll like and show her. If she likes _ at up a date to meet at a restaurant or bar. We try to arrive early walking in holding hands. She'll sit next to me and we wait for her date to arrive. We he shows she will get up greet him if it's a new man, she'll huge him a hug and a quick kiss. If it's someone agrees been with she'll kiss them passionately then sit next to her date. When she us on a new date she'll talk to get to know him. We explain what we are into, her giving herself over to be pleasured and I watching and taking pictures. She likes to be seduced so there is plenty of touching and caressing go on. I usually will excuse myself to go to the restroom to give them some alone time at the restaurant. I wait about 10 minutes and when I return I usually catch them in a kissing and his hand is between her legs. About that time we pay the bill and head of to his place or a room. She week walk out with him holding his hand and I will follow behind. She will ride with him and I will follow in our car. The looks we get drin the waitresses are always interesting as they first she my wife and I as a couple then she my wife sitting with her lover. When we are waiting for him to show up I keep my hands to myself. We refrain from having sex the night before and the day of her date so she is worked up and ready. But that's our way of doing this lifestyle. She gets to show off by dating in public with her husband in tow.

Back