White Wife= BADDDD

My wife goes through spurts of wanting to be out of control and a hot white milf for black men
Last night she took her black boyfriend out for dinner, it was his birthday. She spent the night with him at his house, fucking, sucking, sleeping together.
Today she is going out with another black guy, someone we have known for a year and a half or so, that she fucks from time to time. They are meeting at the hotel to have sex for awhile then they are going out for drinks, then going back to the hotel to spend the night together fucking and sucking and being bad.
She took two loads of seed inside her last night and I expect her to take 5 to 7 more loads of seed today, tonight, and tomorrow morning.
Look forward to more stories from her of her wild night

She finally came home around 11 with hickeys on her neck
She said her night and morning was insane
She knows of 7 loads of cum that he put inside her but thinks he came one or two times more

I saw a young black guy fuck my wife Kate one night who came in her three times in about an hour. We met him in a bar and took him home with us (lol). I think that he was afraid that if he took his cock out of Kate, the party would end, so he fucked her and came in her three times, without ever going soft or taking his cock out of her. He was still hard and ready for more, but Kate had had enough of his big dick. I bet he could have fucked her two or the more times easily.

Back