***White Whore Seeking Black Bulls***

30 yo curvy white slut in search of a hung black bulls to serve. I have been black owned for 10 years and know how to keep my bull(s) happy. Once u are my master, I am your property to do with what u wish. I love good hard throat fuck , LOVE ANAL, DP & GANGBANGS !! Also into light bondage, *******, slapping etc.. but I will do almost anything to please my bull(s). I am BI so I'm always open to playtime with sexy females either 1 on 1 or in a group. A good slut knows her place and never questions her bull(s). Am also open to being bred if you're interested. I hope to hear from my new owner soon!!;):lips:

30 yo curvy white slut in search of a hung black bulls to serve. I have been black owned for 10 years and know how to keep my bull(s) happy. Once u are my master, I am your property to do with what u wish. I love good hard throat fuck , LOVE ANAL, DP & GANGBANGS !! Also into light bondage, *******, slapping etc.. but I will do almost anything to please my bull(s). I am BI so I'm always open to playtime with sexy females either 1 on 1 or in a group. A good slut knows her place and never questions her bull(s). Am also open to being bred if you're interested. I hope to hear from my new owner soon!!;):lips:

(Updated) Kik: FuntimesinAustin I have a group that does exactly what you described :devil:

Last edited:
Bbc here interested. You can kik me ITTCNS

I need a slut like you in San Antonio, TX

Breed sound good!

Back