White Uk girl in the US in october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm a White girl from the Uk, travelling to the states for two weeks in October, I'm going to be in Washington, Chicago and new York for a few days, it would be nice to find some company when I'm visiting so if anyone is interested let me know ;-)

Hi all, I'm a White girl from the Uk, travelling to the states for two weeks in October, I'm going to be in Washington, Chicago and new York for a few days, it would be nice to find some company when I'm visiting so if anyone is interested let me know ;-)
Good luck in your quest.

Inbox me with your email/instant messenger name. Im in DC and can definitely show you around as well as a good time for your visit in October.

Hey Susie...seems there are a few guys in dc...how about we all get together & gangbang you to start your trip off right! If interested inbox me with your contact info and we can go from there.. Ttyl

Great. You are welcome to check me out, and see for yourself if I am real & sane. Want to start by exchanging a pic or two on email, and I leave the choice of venue of our first time meet - your local or whereever you feel comfy. x

Status
Not open for further replies.