Darkjohnson

Male
From
IL, US
Where are all the ivory Sugar Mamas ? All the beautiful older women who dream of a young black stud to fuck them into a haze ? Share your stories. I've got one.

So I used to work out at Xsport 2 years ago, a lot bigger than I am now, and I see this white woman with long dark wavy hair in a bun and dark brown eyes, with a purple jacket on, black stretch pants and hot pink sneakers listening to music and doing lunges. Built really nice too, thick thighs, big ass... maybe 40 years old and very typical Italian features. (I'm an artist I examine faces a lot) So I glance at her a few times and she catches me once and sort of stares for a second and looks away smiling. Maybe 10 mins later I catch her at the water fountain. I tell her my name, talk about how beautiful she is, ask her about her life, you know, general stuff. Alyssa. She was 42, divorced, no *******, live alone not too far from me and had a German Shepard. 5'8 in height, maybe 170 lbs if I remember right. I ask her if shes into black men and she says "Of course I am!". She also told me liked too cook, and I took that opportunity to tell her my favorite food is lasagna and asked her to make it for me. We exchanged numbers and texted that night on a Thursday, to hang out Saturday night.

Saturday comes and she has me come over. I drive up to a fairly big house, nice shrubbery and her mustang in the driveway. She opens the garage and hugs me, but her dog comes down and is barking at me like crazy, but then again im not afraid of dogs. After she calmed her dog down she led me into the house, lots of dark wood and glass, vintage style. She definitely had money. She had the Lasagna hot n ready with a plate for me at her dining table. Fucking great. But as I'm eating, shes not, shes just staring at me. Without saying a word I clean my mouth and grab her hand and lead her upstairs to where I guessed her bedroom was. She shoved me down and pulled my cock out and stopped for a second and said "God damn you're huge!" and proceeded suca la mink or however you say it lol. Licked my balls how I like it and jacked me off something fierce. She takes her clothes off. Nice big breasts and nipples, a few tattoos one was a butterfly on her side and another the name of her ******* who was sick in the hospital on her upper arm . Her pussy was plump and freshly shaven, so you can imagine it was pretty hard not to cum in her. I didn't though because it was the first time. So I put her on the bed doggy style and tore it up with my finger in her ass, I had her ride me, 69, legs up you name it maybe 2 hours we were going and the position that does it for me the most, sideways off the bed. Im about to cum so as I pulled it out to bust a fat load in her mouth she smiled wide with these beautiful white teeth and graciously swallowed my nut and scratched my chest and licked my balls. Fucking Amazing.

I slept over and we hung out watching Tv shows and fucking all Sunday. When I finally left at like 4 pm she gives me a really nice watch, I don't remember what kind, and also had it stolen, but it was a beautiful piece she gave me. So we would text and talk all the time and every time I came and massaged her guts she would give me a gift or money, no less than 200$ at a time. She would make food for me to take to work, help me get my car fixed, buy me protein shakes lol. She bought me a 1000$ laptop, a fitted 3 piece suit, some books for my artwork, work boots, a teeth cleaning, new tires, haircuts, expensive dinners on weekends with her, jewelry, a new phone, a new bed and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

After maybe 4 months of this though she relocated to New Jersey, where she said she was from because her dad was getting worse in his condition. So she up and leaves. we text sporadically but she doesn't answer too much. after 5 weeks or so she offers to buy me a ticket to come visit. I said I couldn't because... I don't even remember why, but I didn't want to up and leave all the way up there.

Never saw her again lol.
Deleted social media all of it. Really nice woman and I really do wonder what happened to her.

What about you?

Attachments

• 17160295_10208798384301425_496134248_n.jpg
    17160295_10208798384301425_496134248_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 132
Where are all the ivory Sugar Mamas ? All the beautiful older women who dream of a young black stud to fuck them into a haze ? Share your stories. I've got one.

So I used to work out at Xsport 2 years ago, a lot bigger than I am now, and I see this white woman with long dark wavy hair in a bun and dark brown eyes, with a purple jacket on, black stretch pants and hot pink sneakers listening to music and doing lunges. Built really nice too, thick thighs, big ass... maybe 40 years old and very typical Italian features. (I'm an artist I examine faces a lot) So I glance at her a few times and she catches me once and sort of stares for a second and looks away smiling. Maybe 10 mins later I catch her at the water fountain. I tell her my name, talk about how beautiful she is, ask her about her life, you know, general stuff. Alyssa. She was 42, divorced, no *******, live alone not too far from me and had a German Shepard. 5'8 in height, maybe 170 lbs if I remember right. I ask her if shes into black men and she says "Of course I am!". She also told me liked too cook, and I took that opportunity to tell her my favorite food is lasagna and asked her to make it for me. We exchanged numbers and texted that night on a Thursday, to hang out Saturday night.

Saturday comes and she has me come over. I drive up to a fairly big house, nice shrubbery and her mustang in the driveway. She opens the garage and hugs me, but her dog comes down and is barking at me like crazy, but then again im not afraid of dogs. After she calmed her dog down she led me into the house, lots of dark wood and glass, vintage style. She definitely had money. She had the Lasagna hot n ready with a plate for me at her dining table. Fucking great. But as I'm eating, shes not, shes just staring at me. Without saying a word I clean my mouth and grab her hand and lead her upstairs to where I guessed her bedroom was. She shoved me down and pulled my cock out and stopped for a second and said "God damn you're huge!" and proceeded suca la mink or however you say it lol. Licked my balls how I like it and jacked me off something fierce. She takes her clothes off. Nice big breasts and nipples, a few tattoos one was a butterfly on her side and another the name of her ******* who was sick in the hospital on her upper arm . Her pussy was plump and freshly shaven, so you can imagine it was pretty hard not to cum in her. I didn't though because it was the first time. So I put her on the bed doggy style and tore it up with my finger in her ass, I had her ride me, 69, legs up you name it maybe 2 hours we were going and the position that does it for me the most, sideways off the bed. Im about to cum so as I pulled it out to bust a fat load in her mouth she smiled wide with these beautiful white teeth and graciously swallowed my nut and scratched my chest and licked my balls. Fucking Amazing.

I slept over and we hung out watching Tv shows and fucking all Sunday. When I finally left at like 4 pm she gives me a really nice watch, I don't remember what kind, and also had it stolen, but it was a beautiful piece she gave me. So we would text and talk all the time and every time I came and massaged her guts she would give me a gift or money, no less than 200$ at a time. She would make food for me to take to work, help me get my car fixed, buy me protein shakes lol. She bought me a 1000$ laptop, a fitted 3 piece suit, some books for my artwork, work boots, a teeth cleaning, new tires, haircuts, expensive dinners on weekends with her, jewelry, a new phone, a new bed and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

After maybe 4 months of this though she relocated to New Jersey, where she said she was from because her dad was getting worse in his condition. So she up and leaves. we text sporadically but she doesn't answer too much. after 5 weeks or so she offers to buy me a ticket to come visit. I said I couldn't because... I don't even remember why, but I didn't want to up and leave all the way up there.

Never saw her again lol.
Deleted social media all of it. Really nice woman and I really do wonder what happened to her.

What about you?
Damm that's hot. Would love to see my sexy lovely wife being your

Never saw her again lol.

What about you?
thats a jersey girl for ya!

Back