White Slut Training Academy Pt. 3

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Missondeep.jpg

There’s no delicate subject existing in the human lexicon besides that which pertains to the questions of religion. So hard it is to separate the topic from our lives, and even when we pretend it isn’t there, there it is sitting in our hearts like an elephant in a living room. To talk about it broadly will leave this posting of mine pretty drab and boring, so I’m going to narrow it down towards us understanding religion and how it plays a role in women’s sex lives. Matter of fact, I’m not here to talk about sex and religion, however, in retrospect to what my blog is about, and that this is an important topic to discuss with regards to a White Slut’s training program, then I will.

The question of religion in a woman’s sex life can be seen from either side of the coin with equal arguments to match. By this I mean that it plays both good and bad roles, depending on which way you want to look at it. Most would consider the thought of having sex before marriage as bad, even worse to think of them having sex with another man even while they’re already married as something damnable. Though we’d consider such women who allow religion to strong-arm them from enjoying their life as people stuck in a closet (that’s not pun referencing being gay, mind you), and for such women, they’re known to carry the image of sex as a deepening burden, when really it ought not to.
Here’s how it is for me: sex and religion are invariably linked together, however they don’t inhabit the same spectrum. Where religion is there to keep us in sync with the One Almighty both spiritually and otherwise, sex however is there to connect us physically and spiritually with ourselves and with our respective partners. One can never really be in touch with himself without it. I’ve never thought of sex as something to be seen as a deterrent towards fulfillment, and it’s so surprising how in this present century we’re in, a lot of people out there still have a negative viewpoint of sex and of the vitality it plays in our existence except when it involves pro-creation.

http://mastershango.com/2012/11/19/white-slut-training-academy-pt-3/

Back