White slut looking for BBC

slut4BBC

Female
Hi there, I'm Mariella, a 32 years old white slut from Germany. Since I first got fucked by a black man I'm addicted to black cocks. He not only fucked me but also made me see that as a white bitch my place it at the feet of Black Men, that it is my duty to serve and satisfy any BBC who wants me to.

That's why I'm here - looking for BBC - who would be willing to dominate a obedient slut.
If this is you I would love to hear from you.

And you'd have no choice you inferior white slut. I'd fuck you until you pass out and wake you up forsing my dick don't your throat.
I know, I would have no chance but I would to my best to please you in which way ever you want. God, just talking about it makes me wet.

Hi there, I'm Mariella, a 32 years old white slut from Germany. Since I first got fucked by a black man I'm addicted to black cocks. He not only fucked me but also made me see that as a white bitch my place it at the feet of Black Men, that it is my duty to serve and satisfy any BBC who wants me to.

That's why I'm here - looking for BBC - who would be willing to dominate a obedient slut.
If this is you I would love to hear from you.
hey its mike... i would love to please u... tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

Herzlich Willkommen und liebe Grüsse aus Dortmund. Ich wünsch dir viel Spass und Erfolg . Sind schon einige Sahneschnitten unterwegs hier, leider meistens von weit weg... :-(

Back