White Slavery in Africa

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A lot of white couples and hubbies out there have been wanting to read something from me regarding white women and men being of service to black Masters in Africa. Finally I have a little something to keep their minds satisfied.

Respond and let me know how well you enjoyed it.

"Ahhhgggghhhhh ... Aaaggggghhhh ... Master! Ohhhh, fuck me, Master!"

The Master grabbed the slave bitch's hair and pulled her face up to look at her. "Where you want your Master to pour his cum into, slave?"

"Uhhhgggg ... in me, Master ... I want ... I want your cum in me, sir!"

"That's what I wanted to hear, slave."

He pushed her head down on resumed fucking her hard. He was gasping with effort now, his body thick with sweat. Shawana was finger-fucking herself faster in rhythm with his actions, willing herself to cum simultaneously.

"Fuck the slave, Master," she too echoed. "Breed her, Master!"

The sound of his palm slapping against the slave's ass resounded in Catherine's ears. The bitch pushed her butt with vigour towards the black man, moaning with excitement. The man then pulled her up, exhaling a lengthy groan as he pumped his full tank of cum inside her. The bitch slave pulled her hands back to hold her black Master against her and she too moaned sharply with pain and ******* as she felt the floodgates of her womb open to receive more and more of what he was shooting inside her.

"Thank you, Master," she murmured amidst her moans. "Thank you so much, Master."

He allowed her to fall down on the bed. His cock slipped out of her, wet with her cum stain but still erect. Catherine marvelled at the sight of his prick: so long and sturdy. She had seen her boyfriend Michael's cock numerous times, had even held it once when he talked her into jerking him a little, though she would attest that this black warrior's cock was unlike any she had seen. It made her jaw come loose and for some reason she couldn't take her eyes away from it. The black man was still gasping, getting his breath back in order when he turned towards as if some idea just occurred to him. He came off the bed and approached them.

"You two bitches get over here and wet this dick some more for me now!" he barked at both of them.

His voice sounded thunderous inside the room. Catherine watched as Shawana wasted not a second crawling forward and taking his cock into her mouth and sucking on it. Shawana turned and pulled Catherine forward as well.

"Better come take some licks of the master's dick, bitch," she said to her, stroking the black man's cock which dripped cum juice and saliva inches from her face.

Catherine shook her head in mortal fear. "I ... I can't ..." her voice seemed to ******* on her words. She wanted to say more, that she'd never sucked a cock before and was afraid of what she was being ****** to do.

"Get over here and suck on this, bitch!" Shawana yelled at her.

"The fuck!" the black man growled furiously.

He pushed Shawana off his cock, nearly kicking her to the side, and grabbed a handful of Catherine's hair and pulled her up to her feet. Catherine cried out and tried hitting his hand off but his grip was very hard and he was so strong. She coughed when his other hand grasped her throat and squeezed it. He picked up something that hung off a nail on the wall; Catherine saw with horror that it was a rolled-up horsewhip.

"You're going to learn some manners, bitch!" his eyes burned into hers. "And I'm going to teach you some right now."

He came out of the room, his hand still on her hair, pulling her along. Catherine wouldn't stop screaming, begging him to let her go. Other white slaves cleared a path as the black master pulled her outside and threw her to the ground. Catherine grazed the side of her thigh on the earth. The black man unfurled the horsewhip and whipped it out, cracking the air with it. He came and pulled Catherine up and brought her towards a tree.

"Hug the tree, slave!" he ordered her; his voice growled with menace.

"NOOOO ... PLEASE, PLEASE ... I'M SORRY, MASTER! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN—"

"Too late for that, bitch. This will make you learn faster next time you disobey."

The black man instructed two other female slaves to come and hold her arms to the tree. The women came without question and grabbed both of Catherine's arms and pulled her against the tree till her face pressed against it. She was crying at the same time begging for what was about to happen.

"Please! I'm begging you, master ... AIIIEEEE!"

The whip cracked against her backside with such rawness of ******* Catherine felt it rip through her skin like lightning. The touch of the whip reverberated all over her body with excruciating hurt unlike any she'd had before. Her body went taut and yet the women held her tight against the tree. She screamed once more when the whip landed on her backside. This time her bladder let off on their own and she was hardly aware of her urine pouring down her legs. The whip cracked a third time, bringing her to the edge of unconsciousness. Everything seemed to grow dimmer before her eyes; she didn't realize she'd bitten down on her lips and tasted ******* on her tongue. The black man shouldered the whip and came to her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face backward to speak to her.

"As long as you're here, bitch, you will remember your place and remember to do what's expected on you. I will let you off now. Next time, I will take a knife and cut one of your tits off and feed it to my dog."

He turned away from her the other slaves let go of Catherine's hands and hurried to attend to the black Master's needs. The women just about grappled with each other as they knelt before him to suck his cock while he stood there under the glare of the sun holding the horse whip in his hand looking like the black Master he ought to be. Catherine collapsed to the ground, mumbling to herself, still reeling from the pain that was all around her. She didn't know when she *******, and in a way it was a good thing she didn't.

Master Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved it
A lot of white couples and hubbies out there have been wanting to read something from me regarding white women and men being of service to black Masters in Africa. Finally I have a little something to keep their minds satisfied.

Respond and let me know how well you enjoyed it.

"Ahhhgggghhhhh ... Aaaggggghhhh ... Master! Ohhhh, fuck me, Master!"

The Master grabbed the slave bitch's hair and pulled her face up to look at her. "Where you want your Master to pour his cum into, slave?"

"Uhhhgggg ... in me, Master ... I want ... I want your cum in me, sir!"

"That's what I wanted to hear, slave."

He pushed her head down on resumed fucking her hard. He was gasping with effort now, his body thick with sweat. Shawana was finger-fucking herself faster in rhythm with his actions, willing herself to cum simultaneously.

"Fuck the slave, Master," she too echoed. "Breed her, Master!"

The sound of his palm slapping against the slave's ass resounded in Catherine's ears. The bitch pushed her butt with vigour towards the black man, moaning with excitement. The man then pulled her up, exhaling a lengthy groan as he pumped his full tank of cum inside her. The bitch slave pulled her hands back to hold her black Master against her and she too moaned sharply with pain and ******* as she felt the floodgates of her womb open to receive more and more of what he was shooting inside her.

"Thank you, Master," she murmured amidst her moans. "Thank you so much, Master."

He allowed her to fall down on the bed. His cock slipped out of her, wet with her cum stain but still erect. Catherine marvelled at the sight of his prick: so long and sturdy. She had seen her boyfriend Michael's cock numerous times, had even held it once when he talked her into jerking him a little, though she would attest that this black warrior's cock was unlike any she had seen. It made her jaw come loose and for some reason she couldn't take her eyes away from it. The black man was still gasping, getting his breath back in order when he turned towards as if some idea just occurred to him. He came off the bed and approached them.

"You two bitches get over here and wet this dick some more for me now!" he barked at both of them.

His voice sounded thunderous inside the room. Catherine watched as Shawana wasted not a second crawling forward and taking his cock into her mouth and sucking on it. Shawana turned and pulled Catherine forward as well.

"Better come take some licks of the master's dick, bitch," she said to her, stroking the black man's cock which dripped cum juice and saliva inches from her face.

Catherine shook her head in mortal fear. "I ... I can't ..." her voice seemed to ******* on her words. She wanted to say more, that she'd never sucked a cock before and was afraid of what she was being ****** to do.

"Get over here and suck on this, bitch!" Shawana yelled at her.

"The fuck!" the black man growled furiously.

He pushed Shawana off his cock, nearly kicking her to the side, and grabbed a handful of Catherine's hair and pulled her up to her feet. Catherine cried out and tried hitting his hand off but his grip was very hard and he was so strong. She coughed when his other hand grasped her throat and squeezed it. He picked up something that hung off a nail on the wall; Catherine saw with horror that it was a rolled-up horsewhip.

"You're going to learn some manners, bitch!" his eyes burned into hers. "And I'm going to teach you some right now."

He came out of the room, his hand still on her hair, pulling her along. Catherine wouldn't stop screaming, begging him to let her go. Other white slaves cleared a path as the black master pulled her outside and threw her to the ground. Catherine grazed the side of her thigh on the earth. The black man unfurled the horsewhip and whipped it out, cracking the air with it. He came and pulled Catherine up and brought her towards a tree.

"Hug the tree, slave!" he ordered her; his voice growled with menace.

"NOOOO ... PLEASE, PLEASE ... I'M SORRY, MASTER! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN—"

"Too late for that, bitch. This will make you learn faster next time you disobey."

The black man instructed two other female slaves to come and hold her arms to the tree. The women came without question and grabbed both of Catherine's arms and pulled her against the tree till her face pressed against it. She was crying at the same time begging for what was about to happen.

"Please! I'm begging you, master ... AIIIEEEE!"

The whip cracked against her backside with such rawness of ******* Catherine felt it rip through her skin like lightning. The touch of the whip reverberated all over her body with excruciating hurt unlike any she'd had before. Her body went taut and yet the women held her tight against the tree. She screamed once more when the whip landed on her backside. This time her bladder let off on their own and she was hardly aware of her urine pouring down her legs. The whip cracked a third time, bringing her to the edge of unconsciousness. Everything seemed to grow dimmer before her eyes; she didn't realize she'd bitten down on her lips and tasted ******* on her tongue. The black man shouldered the whip and came to her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face backward to speak to her.

"As long as you're here, bitch, you will remember your place and remember to do what's expected on you. I will let you off now. Next time, I will take a knife and cut one of your tits off and feed it to my dog."

He turned away from her the other slaves let go of Catherine's hands and hurried to attend to the black Master's needs. The women just about grappled with each other as they knelt before him to suck his cock while he stood there under the glare of the sun holding the horse whip in his hand looking like the black Master he ought to be. Catherine collapsed to the ground, mumbling to herself, still reeling from the pain that was all around her. She didn't know when she *******, and in a way it was a good thing she didn't.

For more, go here: http://www.blackmastershango.com/2012/07/white-slavery-in-africa-pt-1.html

Master Phil.

[/quot

Well
There is no place in South with name Durbin and I wonder how easy it is to snatch females having fun onm a sandy beach in South Africa to the horn of Africa to be used as sex slaves, is it a scene from a movie or novel??

It's on the map, it says! Says it is famous for its "golden mile" ... imagine that's beach? :cool:

http://durbanattractions.org/

Last edited:
durban_map.jpg
Sorry MacNfries, I live in South Africa, the s no place with such name
Sorry SIR and i do respectivly mean SIR; but:

Durban, South Africa's third-largest city, is Africa's busiest port. It is famous for its wonderful climate, holiday attractions, subtropical landscapes and laid-back beach culture and water sports. This lovely city has something for everyone.

images

durban_map.jpg

Sorry SIR and i do respectivly mean SIR; but:

Durban, South Africa's third-largest city, is Africa's busiest port. It is famous for its wonderful climate, holiday attractions, subtropical landscapes and laid-back beach culture and water sports. This lovely city has something for everyone.

images
With all due respect sir, is Durbin the same as Durban?? I don't think so

Back