White Slavery in Africa

Absolutely, they are a bunch of barbarians. Most of these girls end up HIV positive once they have been raped by so many different black men. And you're right that their war is against the white people, not a fight for their possessions. One man in Sandton was robbed at knifepoint. He handed over his wallet without any protest. The blacks then slit open his throat and butchered him. The amount of money on him? R200. One 21 y/o white girl, Jessica Foord was actually ****** to perform oral sex on five black men in front of her ******* after they were attacked at gunpoint while walking their dog. One of them told them that he was HIV positive and that he would make sure that the pretty little white bitch would get it too. Their cell phones and cash were not stolen. Very young white children are often targeted for ******* as well. Many black South Africans believe that sex with a virgin cures AIDS. This we already know. But so many young black children have already been raped that they're no longer guaranteed to be virgins. But white children are more likely to be and therefore are considered to be a more precious commodity. When white-owned farms are confiscated in Zimbabwe, the first thing the blacks do before sending the white family packing to Zambia with nothing but the clothes on their backs is to look for any girls or women. If there are any, then they have their way with them before either sending them along, keeping them, or killing them. Of course then they begin ripping apart the farm for raw materials to support their instant gratification (i.e. ripping out the irrigation pipes in the fruit orchards to sell as scrap metal to buy beer). But the first priority is the white girls.

I note that all 5 of Jessica's rapists were caught and three received life sentences..

Hurray!

I note that all 5 of Jessica's rapists were caught and three received life sentences..

Hurray!

It is true but that was only because of the immense pressure from nearly all white South Africans to do something about it. Most of the more gruesome cases are conveniently brushed under the rug. One British male was kept in a prison for nine months on trumped up charges for which he was later found innocent. But meanwhile, during that time, he was used as a 'wife' by over 50 black inmates. He received the gift of HIV.

White children do tend to be protected by private security services, but their black attackers increasingly have the law on their side as the SAPS and the judicial system weed their last white personnel out. Also, 'Black Economic Empowerment' (used to enrich Mandela's cronies) has ****** many whites into poverty while also causing infrastructure and businesses to collapse (South Africa now power cuts and in some places, tattered roads). These whites don't have the power to protect their children or send them to study in the UK, Aus, or NZ, and they are often the victims. Many White South Africans are also having their guns confiscated and the commandos have been disbanded because the man who denied the existence of AIDS (Thabo Mbeki) disliked anything that had any roots in apartheid (including all white people and everything they invented, which included HIV anti-retrovirals). It's hard to imagine how high the death toll could go for white farmers. I've also heard of Afrikaaner girls being raped and murdered on their way home from Bible study. European foreign exchange students at the Witwatersrand and Cape Town, who tend to be idealistic and programmed to non-prejudiced, have been victims as well. A Norwegian girl at UCT learned this the hard way.

Yes it's true that white females experience tremendous danger when civil wars hit African cities. But the last time we saw a significant amount of this was in 1975 when Portugal abruptly abandoned its colonies, leaving hundreds of thousands of settlers in Mozambique and Angola stranded and unprotected. Of course the most extreme example was in the Congo when the troops mutinied and ****** the Belgian paracommandos to intervene. But many of those in the cities in which there are civil wars tend not to be targets as factions target each other. Also their numbers are small, their interests well protected, and their profiles low. The largest dangers still tend to be in the countries that still have local white populations to target. Their fortunes tend to be tied to their assets on the continent, making it harder for them to emigrate.

There have been more recent collapses than 1975. Sierra Leone and West Africa had its turmoil and in the Democratic Republic of Congo the convoys of whites heading to Brazzaville seemed to be regarded as 'free picking' for rebels and soldiers alike, while those white who hunkered and kept a low profile in their walled villa simply waited while the rebels/soldiers/crooks took their time working through each villa taking their time and their pleasure in each villa.

Jailing a white man seemed in Zimbabwe to be a common practice. A wife/family realising what is happening to their husband/******* soon 'co-operated' and it was surprising to me that many such families stayed on and did not rush to leave.

One woman I know 'surrendered; to a police commander after her husband's arrest and decided the police commander's style of bedding her was a far more exciting experience than her more mundane lovemaking with her husband. She begged him not to 'do her. in front of her teenage daughters, he ignored her and after her daughters had seen her excitement at being fucked by him several times he called them over and they happily submitted. She said her home effectively became a 'private brothel' for the police commander and the men he wanted to impress.

There have been more recent collapses than 1975. Sierra Leone and West Africa had its turmoil and in the Democratic Republic of Congo the convoys of whites heading to Brazzaville seemed to be regarded as 'free picking' for rebels and soldiers alike, while those white who hunkered and kept a low profile in their walled villa simply waited while the rebels/soldiers/crooks took their time working through each villa taking their time and their pleasure in each villa.

Jailing a white man seemed in Zimbabwe to be a common practice. A wife/family realising what is happening to their husband/******* soon 'co-operated' and it was surprising to me that many such families stayed on and did not rush to leave.

One woman I know 'surrendered; to a police commander after her husband's arrest and decided the police commander's style of bedding her was a far more exciting experience than her more mundane lovemaking with her husband. She begged him not to 'do her. in front of her teenage daughters, he ignored her and after her daughters had seen her excitement at being fucked by him several times he called them over and they happily submitted. She said her home effectively became a 'private brothel' for the police commander and the men he wanted to impress.

I did not mean to say that there had not been any major collapses since 1975 - Africa is in a perpetual state of collapse and war. What I meant to say is that there have not been any major violent collapses since 1975 in countries that still had very sizeable white minorities. Yes there are always expats. But nothing like in 1960.

A lot of these people must come back HIV+. During peacekeeping missions in Africa, Western European special forces often come back 3-10% infected. South Africans come back closer to 80% and it's one of the reasons (in addition to incompetence, corruption, and de-whitening) that the once fearsome military is collapsing.

If European women are serving African males while abroad, I just can't imagine the rates of HIV. I do know that the NHS in Britain estimates that 40% of HIV infections are acquired abroad, but it's hard to know how many of these are caused by expats and how many are caused by immigrants and travelers. Being a 'girlfriend' to powerful and rich men in Africa is one of the prime ways of spreading the disease and it's actually believed that the economic collapse in Zimbabwe is what has caused the decline in HIV infections. Condoms and pre-natal Neviraprene are not getting around like they are in Botswana, but men are no longer rich enough to have 'girlfriends.'

BTW in Zimbabwe, aren't the men against their women sleeping with officials in exchange for their property? Isn't sleeping with a black man considered to be the worst thing imaginable for Rhodie? Aren't women concerned that their daughters may be next if they give in? And aren't they also concerned about infecting their husbands?

yes and no,

When I was in Zimbabwe half the white population was expats and half Rhodies. Yes interracial sex was a taboo subject with the Rhodies. It still happened and some white Rhodie women were ostracised by their own community which only made them more dependent on their new black lovers. The fact that the Rhodies had such an attitude only made their women even more attractive and since the elder sons were often sent away to university in the UK, or to set up new farms in Zambia and Mozambique there was a surplus of Rhodie women to Rhodie men but no shortage of black men wanting to bed them.
You would expect the rich Africans to be at greater risk as their wealth and power brought them more 'opportunities'. These men were not stupid and knew the risks. The way they operated was to have their own little harems of white women and girls only shared with a small clique of their social and business friends who did the same and who were safe. Their prime targets were newly arrived expat families fresh, healthy and clean, and once 'recruited' they were kept in their small clique so as to reduce risks.
Even what I termed the 'gardening' circles of African domestics sharing bedded white women and girls were usually clean. A newly arriving expat was entitled and expected to check any staff they recruited where clean. These guys knew getting infected meant losing their job, which frankly many regarding as more serious than the infection themselves. They usually were careful as well...and they worked for whites whose 'bored' females were probably clean as well.
In my company none of the expat management had any problems with infection. However during my two years of the 400 workforce, 100 died. Yes there was an underlying problem but it was something that could be avoided. There were no condoms for sale in Zimbabwe at that time.
my wife's affair led to her regular involvement with her lover's 3 closest colleagues, During the 18 months of her affair I was aware of 8 other Africans that bedded her connected to her lover. In the last 3 months she fell out with her lover and conscious that she was going back to 'normality' she abandoned restraint and decided to do things that were never going to happen once back in the UK.
I am not sure who was taking advantage of who but in our last 3 months I realised 47 African men had got lucky between her lovely legs. She did not get infected.
In the economic collapse of Zimbabwe the rich Africans did not get poorer. They had sent their money out of the country. They got richer. It was the poor and the 80% unemployed who were impoverished hence the people voted MDC but not faster than ZANU-PF persuaded the dead to rise up and vote ZANU-PF!

I always regard 'tales' that I heard in Zimbabwe with a pinch of salt, but there is probably a lot of truth in the adage that truth is stranger than fiction.

You may have heard of the Mozambique civil war. One of my most bizarre 'very British' experiences was sitting on the terrace of the Vumba Inn, Mutare enjoying 'tea and biscuits' to the sound of regular gunfire from the other side of the mountain valley which was in Mozambique. I also met the British SAS for the first time in Mutare. They were deploying out of a hotel there into Mozambique in missions that received no publicity, they did not talk about, but which the anti-British Mugabe had clearly sanctioned.

Africans in Africa might generally be discreet but that was usually more to keep their conquests to themselves. They loved to gloat and boast and I suspect took added pleasure in being able to talk about the things that had done to white women and girls in front of a white man. My own wife's clique were the source of many boastful stories that may or may not have been enhanced.

For instance they told of a white 17yo who had fled from Mozambique after the civil war engulfed their family farm. She 'escaped' into Zimbabwe without money or passport or family just going across the mountain border and handing herself in. She was passed up the chain of command until handed over to a Government Minister who boasted he had 'sold' her for 20,000 to a brothel.

there are specialty 'white' brothels in most African capitol cities from what I have heard, and i underside the north side of the Zambezi just inside Zambia across Vic Falls there was a warren of brothels and sex show venues when we were there.

It was not restricted to white women. Women are prominent in politics and me and my wife met several times an African lady Government Minister whose own black ******* had been snatched and taken across the border into Mozambique. Despite Mugabe's revolutionary credentials was not enough clout with these rebels to give up what they had taken.

One black American businessman told of how a particular 'lodge' on the ridge above Lake Victoria near Kisumu would provide him with everything he wanted. he arrived having had to book US400 a night to find what seemed a run down shabby african style straw roofed circular lodges. he concluded he had been ripped off and badly advised. The Hotel staff insisted that he at least visited a room, he nearly didn't but inside the room was a pretty 16yo white girl..'his maid' for his stay to see to his every need. once he was alone with the girl she told him she had been kidnapped from her family in SA just a month earlier. He said she may have thought this expensive clothed Black American businessman might sympathise. He admitted that her background just give him a super hard on

Wow, very hot. My wife really gets hot at the thought of being beaten and raped by a gang of black men. She loved the bit when he said he'd cut her tit of and feed it to the dog. She also loved the slave pics. Might have to take a trip to Africa lol.
it sounds like it would not be wise to take your wife to Africa, and if you think such things are fun go and see a shrink

Would be interesting as a post-apocalyptic novel, ala The Walking Dead. If there would be some non-sexual chapters with a story that is. Then it would problably sell well. With the whole chaotic, collapse of society, slavery, and primitive tribes theme.

Captors, Captors, not captives...Damn! I was reading this and now that turned me off!
GIF-yellowball-Embarrassed.gifOh fuck me ... that's my mistake, actually ... frik'n Spell Checkers can't cover DUMBASS I guess! :rolleyes:
Terribly sorry! My Excuse(s)-Your Choice: (1) The cat walked on the keyboard (2) It was Obama's fault! (3) I was having ******* cramps (4) I was distracted, watching my wife being gangbanged by 4 huge, black men. :)

caption_SlaveAuction-Africa5.jpg

I STAND CORRECTED!

View attachment 374369Oh fuck me ... that's my mistake, actually ... frik'n Spell Checkers can't cover DUMBASS I guess! :rolleyes:
Terribly sorry! My Excuse(s)-Your Choice: (1) The cat walked on the keyboard (2) It was Obama's fault! (3) I was having ******* cramps (4) I was distracted, watching my wife being gangbanged by 4 huge, black men. :)

View attachment 374374

I STAND CORRECTED!
You forgot "It was Bush's fault" lol

You forgot "It was Bush's fault" lol

Haven't you heard, NOTHING was Bush's fault! Ask any Republican! He inherited all his problems from Clinton. :smoke:
Being a Democrat, myself, I'm use to hearing that everything, including the Ebola virus, is Obama's fault. :)

Last edited:
I, as a conservative, hear everything was Bush's fault. From Obama on down. Even though he has been in office 6 years, all of his failures were Bush's fault. lol

Back