white sissy faggot for BBC

I've been emailing a black man and have told him that I want to submit to a superior man. He said that he wants to meet me and he will allow me to suck his cock. He told me that I have to wear panties when I come to see him. I have a 34 inch waist. Can anyone tell me what size woman's panties would be the best fit? My cock is only 5 inches long so there isn't a lot to cover.

I've been emailing a black man and have told him that I want to submit to a superior man. He said that he wants to meet me and he will allow me to suck his cock. He told me that I have to wear panties when I come to see him. I have a 34 inch waist. Can anyone tell me what size woman's panties would be the best fit? My cock is only 5 inches long so there isn't a lot to cover.
U can show up no panties and in heels with me... I'd fuck u right white boy

My mistress likes me to wear panties as well, but I find that panties just aren't cut to fit a man's ass; my solution is to find a pair of neutral appearing bikini underwear. They fit better and come in colors that no self-respecting man would wear in front of another. (Who says I am self-respecting?):D

My mistress likes me to wear panties as well, but I find that panties just aren't cut to fit a man's ass; my solution is to find a pair of neutral appearing bikini underwear. They fit better and come in colors that no self-respecting man would wear in front of another. (Who says I am self-respecting?):D
I did the same thing for my ex. Thong underwear is also a good choice. Some men wear them to show off their virulence, but if you are wearing a pair of zebra striped or cheetah spots underwear, you might as well face the fact that you are dressing like a whore for another person's amusement.

Back