White Pussy in Black clubs

This is the Hubby of Hotpussyliquors, and wanted to talk real quick about the club I DJ at on the weekends. It is an all Black motorcycle club. Due to growing up in an area where I was rarely around or had white friends, I fit in really well at this club knowing most of the members...all though being white i cant be a member I am usually (like last night) The only white male there, BUT it has been a looong time since I have actually been reffered to as "WHITE"...lol...anyway..even though not many white males frequent this spot there are many whites females that come through...I keep the music raw!...soo after the night has wore on and some drinks and hot hard music they tend to have a lot of fun! I love to watch Black females shake they ass and drop it to wht Im playing, but there is something HOT about thses white girls in this spot, because you know why they are there! I keep telling the members one night Im going bring in a group of horny white pussy for Black cock and after we close and the reg. crowd leaves, these sluts will be ready to gang banged by this group of black men!...My wife comes to the club with me from time to time and always walks around having a good time. The fact that I am Friends to most of the men in this club keeps most of them from flirting with her, even though they know I dont mind. BUT she has asked to leave with a BBC or 2 and see me later at home with the details. I wish that all the hot, white pussy in these forums wanting Black Cock lived in the area!..I would take them all and show them the time of their life!!...

This is the Hubby of Hotpussyliquors, and wanted to talk real quick about the club I DJ at on the weekends. It is an all Black motorcycle club. Due to growing up in an area where I was rarely around or had white friends, I fit in really well at this club knowing most of the members...all though being white i cant be a member I am usually (like last night) The only white male there, BUT it has been a looong time since I have actually been reffered to as "WHITE"...lol...anyway..even though not many white males frequent this spot there are many whites females that come through...I keep the music raw!...soo after the night has wore on and some drinks and hot hard music they tend to have a lot of fun! I love to watch Black females shake they ass and drop it to wht Im playing, but there is something HOT about thses white girls in this spot, because you know why they are there! I keep telling the members one night Im going bring in a group of horny white pussy for Black cock and after we close and the reg. crowd leaves, these sluts will be ready to gang banged by this group of black men!...My wife comes to the club with me from time to time and always walks around having a good time. The fact that I am Friends to most of the men in this club keeps most of them from flirting with her, even though they know I dont mind. BUT she has asked to leave with a BBC or 2 and see me later at home with the details. I wish that all the hot, white pussy in these forums wanting Black Cock lived in the area!..I would take them all and show them the time of their life!!...
I would love to bring my bbc virgin wife,to see if she could get some bbc to fuck her.

So where do we find this ..."club"....

So where do we find this ..."club"....

Every major city have these kind of clubs & bars ... just watch the nightly news or read the police report in the your local paper. They usually identify where all the fights, gun shots, and arrests are happening, and it ain't around your local Mom & Pops or TJFridays restaurants. We just had a shooting at one of ours just last week; guys that did the shooting left out in their black Lexus in a rather hurry. :confused: Most of the "white ladies" hanging out there aren't exactly the kind a white guy would take home to meet his parents, though! :)

Back