White parents just had black baby...news report on FB

the second option is not possible because of recessive genes,
so.. :bounce:
You need to learn more about genetics. An overlap exists where one person with a certain % of African ancestry could look fully "white" and another one could have noticable Afro features. By the same token, two white-looking people can produce a mixed-looking baby. It all depends on how white they were genetically to begin with. This is just a numbers game, there are no "recessive" genes here that some of you would like to fantasize about.

Of course it's entirely possible, and perhaps much more likely, that it's just another case of this...

You need to learn more about genetics. An overlap exists where one person with a certain % of African ancestry could look fully "white" and another one could have noticable Afro features. By the same token, two white-looking people can produce a mixed-looking baby. It all depends on how white they were genetically to begin with. This is just a numbers game, there are no "recessive" genes here that some of you would like to fantasize about.

Of course it's entirely possible, and perhaps much more likely, that it's just another case of this...
regardless Laura would look super hot knocked up with a mixed baby:)

It's even possible for a woman to be pregnant with more than one man's baby at the same time, one black and one white.
That would be called superfecundation.

Wow! Can you just imagine. Your wife is in a four man black gang bang and she gets knocked up by all four of them?
I imagine if she was taking fertility pills and ovulating several eggs, that would be possible; improbably, but definitely possible. That's how Ottomom had all those ******* at one time ... taking fertility *******.

You're the one (or two) who fantasize about an urban legend. The only possible situation is when dominant gene is broken and the recesive one replaces it in action.

You're the one (or two) who fantasize about an urban legend. The only possible situation is when dominant gene is broken and the recesive one replaces it in action.
I'm not fantasizing about an urban legend, I even told you it's more likely that the paternity is unclear. I'm merely stating scientific facts. May I repeat that there are no "dominant" and "recessive" genes here, that would fit in so nicely with your "white extinction" bullcrap.

The average old stock white American has some African ancestry from the colonial era. Where do those "dominant" genes show in them? Do you take the "one drop rule" as something scientific, where the person immediately starts looking black if they have 0.1% of it? Or did you think there was a cut-off point where let's say every person with 9.99% black ancestry looks unmistakably white and as soon as it hits 10%, they start looking mixed, without any exceptions? Please educate yourself and use common sense.

"Broken dominant gene" :bounce::bounce::bounce: anything to uphold your fetish-based world view, I suppose.

Last edited:
Alex_D you mix two different things, the dominant realtion applies to individual genes, while for example the phisical appearance depends on a huge set of them.
In each generation you're getting genes from both parents, and they give you half of their own a set. So if you had one particular ancestor a long time ago, you may not inherit his genes at all (intentional exaggeration).

Back