White Nationalism and Interracial Addiction

Where do these people come from? Interracial Breeding Program? really? Really? REALLY?
Isn't it enough just to have fun with this and the taboo and maybe get to watch your wife/gf enjoy herself?

Of course not, it's like anything in life, something good exists and it has to be taken too far. Killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

I appreciate your comment Mac, but I also feel that you are not owning up to the simple truth. The reality that you as a white man are here on this site proves my whole point. I hope your wife will betray you soon and bring some beautiful black babies into the world.

I think you are in denial, while I have seen the light of the interracial breeding program which I hope Obama introduces soon. Don't you dare hide your wife from its glory!

C'mon, any white supremacist worth his salt should know that a white woman cannot have a black baby, only a mixed baby, or as your heroes called it, mischling.

As for some interracial breeding program that you think may come about, I stand by my original statement about kicking myself for not majoring in Psychology.

I appreciate your comment Mac, but I also feel that you are not owning up to the simple truth. The reality that you as a white man are here on this site proves my whole point. I hope your wife will betray you soon and bring some beautiful black babies into the world.

I think you are in denial, while I have seen the light of the interracial breeding program which I hope Obama introduces soon. Don't you dare hide your wife from its glory!

"Hile Hitler!" :rolleyes:

"Hile Hitler!" :rolleyes:

No really. I suggest every white woman who is married or in a relationship with a racist white man suggest the topic and every black man should be very vocal about his just claim on white women. The time has come. More racists than you would guess are turned on by this kind of thing. Therapy is an option. I've tried. It doesn't work. New York is the first stop of the interracial revolution.

No really. I suggest every white woman who is married or in a relationship with a racist white man suggest the topic and every black man should be very vocal about his just claim on white women. The time has come. More racists than you would guess are turned on by this kind of thing. Therapy is an option. I've tried. It doesn't work. New York is the first stop of the interracial revolution.
*******, you need to lay off the whacky weed.

I'm with OSP25, this person is a troll and trolls need to be fed. This thread is serving that exact purpose so any inputs on logic, getting mental help, etc. are simply breakfast, lunch, and dinner for this narge.

I don't understand this attitude. I expected the full support of this forum, but instead I only get insults.

I guess I deserve. I'm a weak white wimp with no future.
Ok. Last post on this troll thread.
You get the insults, because your posts are idiotic and a display of someone on ******* who is not in full command of your faculties.
You get the insults, because you (if we are to believe your posts) have absolutely no self-esteem or belief in yourself.
A psychologist could retire on your sessions alone!
You need serious help. I have been depressed (I am bipolar). I have had no self-esteem (when my ex-wife walked out on me with the *******).
I have had substance abuse problems (alcohol since 14).
I tried committing suicide 3 times as a teen and several more as an adult before I got married.
I have NEVER, even in my darkest days, been as bad off as you are. You need serious psychological help and I hope and pray that you get it.

It sounds like we both have a lot in common. We are both defeated. I've just been more honest. This image pretty much describes me.

Attachments

• dm.jpg
    dm.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 55
It sounds like we both have a lot in common. We are both defeated. I've just been more honest. This image pretty much describes me.
1. Read "LAST POST"
2. You are an idiot. We have absolutely nothing in common. I have common sense. You have the power of the universe. How has that worked out so far for you?
3. As for honesty, in your case, you should substitute stupidity. People here know me and know I come from logic and honesty.

interacailbreeding program hasbeen like the name of 8 threads why is that weird
Because it only exists in fantasies. Can you seriously think your gf, who loves you, will let you farm her out for breeding?
Why would you think anyone could submit to that?

im not saying its true im just saying weve talked about it and im not saying who but some ppl acted like it was more than fantasy

Fantasy makes reality. First they dreamed of going to the moon and then they did. First we dream about a black man fucking nazi bitch in iron sky movie, now it will be a reality.

Many acted like it. I have a woman who wants to give me 10% of 300 million dollars, would you suggest I believe that?

I'd pay that kind of money just to watch the two of you fuck. America is an Interracial Nation.

Back