White milfs and young black guys

It seems that cougars are getting themselves nailed by younger cocks now days. I friend of mine says she love the feel the a man cumming in her and a younger cocksman can cum more time in a night.

I had a young lover, 24 and still in college. He was my third black lover and he was a young, strong, handsome, sexy, charming and aggressive football player! I was 48 at the time and it was very good for me, being desired by a man that young! It was different for sure - Having a man who is half your age in control of me sexually! He would go into thug mode on me when we were in the middle of sex, sometimes, and dominate me in every way. I LOVED IT! We have hooked up a few times since he graduated and I am very thankful he still likes me! Picture is not me - Just the position I liked him to have me in, and I was totally HIS QUEEN!

Attachments

• IMG_3497.JPG
    IMG_3497.JPG
    773 KB · Views: 65
I had a young lover, 24 and still in college. He was my third black lover and he was a young, strong, handsome, sexy, charming and aggressive football player! I was 48 at the time and it was very good for me, being desired by a man that young! It was different for sure - Having a man who is half your age in control of me sexually! He would go into thug mode on me when we were in the middle of sex, sometimes, and dominate me in every way. I LOVED IT! We have hooked up a few times since he graduated and I am very thankful he still likes me! Picture is not me - Just the position I liked him to have me in, and I was totally HIS QUEEN!
Perfect, you deserve to made to feel soooo special

Back