White men

All white men should be real proud of their wives going black along with your daughters. Every husband or ******* should make sure the females in his family well connected with the black male population. The husband's only duty in the household is to make sure black man have full access to all the females in his family. He has one other very important duty to keep to supply a white females plentiful for the black male population. Other than that he's just a doormat for black men.

i feel like i want to add something but you said everything that needs to be said. Damn it, you people on blacktowhite leave no room for me to add a comment. you always say what im gonna say :)

Yes i fully agree with you. White women deserve better than us white useless males. all were good for is to make sure our women get the black cock and have an easy comfortable life with money provided from the hubby so they can spend their time fucking BBC's

i feel like i want to add something but you said everything that needs to be said. Damn it, you people on blacktowhite leave no room for me to add a comment. you always say what im gonna say :)

Yes i fully agree with you. White women deserve better than us white useless males. all were good for is to make sure our women get the black cock and have an easy comfortable life with money provided from the hubby so they can spend their time fucking BBC's
There is one very important thing that white men are good for, that is keeping the supply white pussy in the pipeline for black man to fuck.

the useless husbands and fathers there white women
The useless husbands and fathers of white women have one very important duty in life. That is to make sure their wives and daughters have other white daughters to share with black man. If pregnancy occurs which would be a good thing, husband and ******* should be responsible for all expenses.

All white men should be real proud of their wives going black along with your daughters. Every husband or ******* should make sure the females in his family well connected with the black male population. The husband's only duty in the household is to make sure black man have full access to all the females in his family. He has one other very important duty to keep to supply a white females plentiful for the black male population. Other than that he's just a doormat for black men.

i agree. my wife and one of my daughters are Black Cock Sluts. i am a proud husband and *******.

I am extremely proud that I married a nympho maniac wife who was fucking many men before I met her and continued fucking them throughout our marriage. When our ******* came of age she started going out with her mom eventually did the right thing and married a black man. My wife and I paid for their first baby insurance company pays for the rest.
No black man should be held responsible for getting our white women pregnant. White females there exclusively for black men to use any time they want married or not .
As far as white husbands and other white man go they should learn t obey black man when they come to visit their household

That makes me extremely happy that we are on the same track, it's too bad every white ******* in this world or husband doesn't think the way we do.

Yes, i agree. It would be so much easier if more white husbands and fathers thought like us. Please keep in touch, i look forward to having good conversations with you.

Good morning I hope you have a Merry Christmas
my wife and I were totally addicted to black man when they were in our home they were 100% in charge of everything we have had quite a few move in with us over the years .it's a lot of fun to watch a black man treating your family as though they were his my only duty was staying out of their way. j.comerford@comcast.net
I was married to this wonderful sex machine 51 years I knew exactly what I was getting before I married her .

Every husband or ******* should make sure the females in his family well connected with the black male population. The husband's only duty in the household is to make sure black man have full access to all the females in his family. He has one other very important duty to keep to supply a white females plentiful for the black male population. Other than that he's just a doormat for black men.

wow, gotta get some of that hooch you're smoking, comerford. Obviously powerful stuff! Let's see here ... you want white men to turn over all their females to people like YOU ... hummm ... let me think about that. ok, times up, I thought about it. NO! But please smoke some more of that awesome hooch you're doing.

pic_Priorities.jpg

Absolutely right,over time I have realised I cant satisfy my wife a tenth as much as these bbc studs.I have almost given up with my pathetic attempts to Fuck her.I have learnt tho to become an excellent cunt licker.I urge all us white guys to do the same,and leave the fucking of our women to the black men

Totally
Absolutely right,over time I have realised I cant satisfy my wife a tenth as much as these bbc studs.I have almost given up with my pathetic attempts to Fuck her.I have learnt tho to become an excellent cunt licker.I urge all us white guys to do the same,and leave the fucking of our women to the black men
Totally agree xxxcuck, my wife's new black dildo is 7" long and 6" around and she takes it easily. I can't compete with that at 5" long and 4.75" around.

Back