White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
she has to get a Queen of Spades tat! it is proof forever that she is truly a black owned BBC slut. do you get fucked in the ass every time they come to use your wife? or only on special occassions? has your wife and her friend combined you and the other hubby to be used together at any time? you are obviously being an exceptional cuck for your whore wife. have you had the blessing of coming simply from having black cock rooted in your manpussy without benefit of touching your cock? if so, your training is going ahead of schedule i would say dawg!

Razyre - The last couple of weeks have been hell but I finally capitulated and figured I'd let you know. I had hung onto the sliver of hope that Tracey would ultimatley not make me go thru with getting a cuck tattoo but it seemed the more I resisted the more determined she got. Mostly with Diane, her friend’s, encouragement, they told me if I were unwilling to be marked as a cuckold, I would not be allowed to either see her have sex with her bulls or be allowed to service them. Nor could I masturbate myself even though she and Diane continued to have me watch IR DVD's and they both described in detail their latest adventures with their lovers.

I also was not allowed to either see my wife naked nor lick her gorgeous pussy. I was completely cut off. Then last Wednesday night Diane and Lane came over and Diane had me suck off her husband. She said I wasn't deserving of black cock so I could continue to practice on her white husband until I submitted to my wife’s request.

I thought my balls were going to bust so last Sunday I told Tracey I'd do it and she took me Monday after lunch (we both took the afternoon off) to the same place she had her nipple pierced. It was a shop that seemed to be minority owned although a white woman covered with tats and piercings in her eye brow and lip worked up front giving a tattoo to a black guy.

My wife was taken back first in a room and was gone for about an hour and a half before a large black man came out and asked me to come back. He had me remove my pants and underwear. He originally had me roll my shirt up before asking me to just go ahead and remove it altogether leaving me only in my socks. He then had me lay on a bench.

He chuckled as he looked at a sheet of paper. I learned later it was the design my wife had picked out. She didn't have the Property of BBC inked on me like she said but the tat is a solid black male symbol (circle) with the black arrow piercing a pink female symbol turned upside down with a blue male symbol beside it with the arrow dangling and a black leash leading back to the pink symbol. It leaves no doubt as to its meaning.

It took about two hours or so for the guy to get it done as he wiped away the inks from my skin. It hurt much more than I imagined as he placed it just to the right of my cock on my abdomen. Actually it is completely covered wearing briefs.

Tracey came in when he was almost done and watched as he finished it up. When he was done and wiped the inks from my skin, Tracey instructed me to show my gratitude. This man was not attractive at all and was overweight but I did as she instructed and sank to my knees as he pulled his cock out and I took him in my mouth. It had been nearly two weeks since I had cum and Tracey told me I could jack off as I sucked his cock. It didn't take long at all before I came all over the cold tile floor and he shot off across my face.

I felt so dirty on my knees allowing this man to cum on my face but I was so relieved to actually be able to cum myself.

When we got home, Tracey showed me the tribal tat on her back in red, black and green. Very decorative and pretty as it stretches across her back. She also had the other nipple pierced as well as her clit hood.

You mentioned a queen of spades and I was not surprised when she said that might well be her next tat. She’s trying to decide whether she wants it over her shaved pussy or on her right breast. Ultimatley she says Gerry will decide. After all, her pussy and tits belong to him now.

I really love the gold round hoops which hang on her nipples as well as the little hoop in her pussy. She loves having me suck her nipples and pussy and I sometimes run the tip of my tongue thru the hoops.

Last night Diane and Lane came over and I modeled my new tat. Diane said I have been such a good cuckold that this Saturday Lane and I both will be treated to watching both her and Tracey fucked by their bulls. I'm thrilled to fucking death as it will be the first time I will have seen Diane naked and fucked. That has been a fantasy of mine. She’s simply hot as hell. Tracey knows how much Diane turns me on and they have both teased me by kissing on each other, letting me see their tongues darting into each other’s mouth.

Since Tracey has gone black, she’s become very uninhibited and daring. She rarely ever wears any clothes in our house now walking around naked showing off her tattoos and body jewelry. While I have not seen her and Diane together, I know they have lesbian sex often with Gerry and the other black men.

I haven't been to the Y since I got the tat and have been thinking about when I'll take that plunge and just say fuck it to whoever sees it. In the meantime I did get a hard on this morning standing in front of the mirror after my shower just looking at it.

For the last three days Tracey has told me to feel free to jack off any time I like and I've really made up for lost time as I watch the Interracial DVD's looking down at my black owned cuck tattoo which serves as a constant reminder of what I have become.

I suppose Tracey knew all along what was best for both of us. As I type this, she is over at Gerrys and has promised I can lick her clean while she describes how he fucked her long and hard tonight with his beautiful cock. I can't wait!

I had not sucked a black dick before, but some days ago, i had my first experience when my wife and me met her ex black boyfriend. I had wished watch them fucking in front of me by several years, and this year we had our opportunity. I was so hot thinking about they were going to fuck right before me, so when my wife started to suck his cock, I turned on even more and assisted her sucking his cock.
It was an amazing xperience for me. That was the first time that I could suck the cock that was going to make me a cuckold man. The best of the best was he enjoyed a lot! He had an incredible gross cock and it was smelly. After they fucked and cummed, I licked his sperm from my wife's pussy.
One week later, during our second meeting, we sucked his cock again and this time I sucked his balls too. We put his dick harder than a rock.

Dawg, I want to hear about how your wife's friend takes that BBC ! Because of your capitulation, you will again be able to lick black cum from pussy, suck BBC, and get your pussy fucked by BBC again. Well done.

Well, while last Monday I was embarrassed with Tracey taking me to the tat parlor and making me blow that guy, but last night was absolute heaven. True to their word, Tracey and I went over to Diane and Lane's house where I watched the women get fucked and for the first time saw Diane naked and black fucked but it gets better!!!

Diane's much younger than Tracey and I. While I've never asked I get the impression she's about 35 or 36 and long honey blonde hair with brown eyes and a gorgeous body. She's only 5'2" or so.

Anyway, Gerry and Diane's bull Terrell who she calls "T" or daddy most of the time. Actually both girls call their bulls daddy. Anyway, Lane was already on his knees sucking Terrell's cock and Diane instructed me to join him after stripping. I took my place beside Lane and we alternated back and forth sucking his large thick cock and licking his balls. Meantime Tracey stripped too and was giving head to Gerry sitting on the couch.

What happened next was out of this world. Diane got behind Tracey and licked her ass and pussy. I knew they often had lesbian sex. Tracey has confided that more than a year ago, Diane shared with Tracey she enjoyed a little "diversion" and then getting Tracey's attention told her about her encounters with black men. That was way before I thought Tracey ever thought about it. Then last year when she found out I had allowed a black man to have sex with a girlfriend right out of college, she brought it up to Diane.

Diane invited her back to her house where she seduced my wife. Tracey has told me she had girl-girl sex in college but Diane really took charge with her and in a matter of a week convinced her to have sex with a black man. Once she got Tracey hooked on black cock, it was on to making me a willing cuckold. This was before I thought Tracey actually had interracial sex !!!

I now know it was really Diane all along that drove Tracey to black cock and outlined step by step how they would wean me off her pussy and onto black cock myself. I suppose that's why I'm so hot for Diane - she's so dominant and I never realized until now how submissive Tracey and I both are, particularly as Diane bent us to her will.

Anyway, I was thrilled when Diane stripped and I saw for the first time her stunning body. Like Tracey she has both nipples pierced with little gold barbells. Her nipples are larger and pink and she has a gold dangle hanging from her belly button. Diane has a gorgeous figure and her legs and ass are heavenly. She also has a green and red tattoo of a dragon on her hip. Really sexy!

She has a small strip, really small of blonde pubic hair over her sweet pussy.

Anyway after giving head to both bulls, Diane and Tracey fucked the guys as they sat on the couch and the girls rode their hard cocks. Both came loudly but the guys had not when ******* occurred - Diane told me she wanted T to fuck her ass and told me to come over and lick her, getting it ready for him. I could not believe this sexpot was asking me to lick her sweet bottom. It was a fantasy of mine. I didn't look at Lane for a reaction, I almost tripped sliding behind her and parting her awesome cheeks diving in. Every once in a while I let my tongue wander to the tip of her pussy until I felt T's hard cock as it moved slowly in her wet pussy which was delicious!

My cock was rock hard knowing I was licking this young woman who had turned Tracey and myself into black cock sluts. The only thing better would be eating T's cum out of her hot box but that was reserved for Lane later in the night.

You asked in a thread I believe would or had I allowed Lane to fuck me. No, but I would if Diane directed me to do so. I would do anything she asked. She is amazing - so dominant with both me and my wife. It’s such a turn on.

I cannot even begin to describe the change in Tracey and I over the last few months. While she is still very professional and dresses extremely conservative at work (Where Diane works too - they both act so differently there) at home it’s a whole different look. She rarely ever wears any clothes at home now. Parading around nude almost as soon as she steps in the door. When we go over to Diane's or out, she doesn't wear panties or a bra and is usually wearing revealing tops.

Our friends and family would never in a million years understand how we could live like we do now. But I get so fucking hard watching these black men fucking her pussy and ass as she swallows their loads, lets them cum in her, or shooting it across her face and breasts. I can't tell you how excited I get knowing that they are stretching the hole that I never get to fuck any more. I can only eat that lovely snatch at her direction. But I love it!

These guys treat my wife like a common whore as she admits to them she is a slut for black cock, their white whore to be used. Often she looks over at me asking if I like watching her used by black cock, being owned by black cock and I almost bust a nut telling her yes, yes I do!.

I know too most men would say I'm not just a cuckold... I'm a glorified faggot. Hell, I would have said that about someone last year but I simply do not care. I have never had more intense sex in all my life. Crazy as it sounds, I don't think Tracey and I could be any closer!!! I love her and she loves me for embracing what we have both become.

Last night during a break in their love making, Diane told T there will soon be another girl for him to turn. One of the guys at the office hired a receptionist a few months ago, a real attractive girl in her early twenties. Diane said she's been married less than a year but soon Diane and Tracey will take her out for drinks after work and later she will be "black sexed" as Diane likes to say. Then it will be a matter of time before hubby is a willing cuck just like me and Lane.

It makes me rock hard to think as I type this some young guy has no idea his young white bride will soon be turned into a black cock whore just like my wife and he will likely be on his knees licking the bull's balls thanking him for breeding her. It would be awesome if he knocked her up. Tracey can't have ******* (female operation) but I've told her if she could I would willingly allow her to be bred. I would love to be that young man watching his wife's belly grow carrying the bull's black baby. I think that would be the ultimate gift of love to your wife.

Oh, I did ask Tracey after seeing the piercings and tat on Diane was it Gerry's idea or Diane's idea to have Tracey pierced and marked. She indicated it was Diane and that it would be a great present for Gerry. But Diane encouraged her to have it done and mark me as well. That chick is amazing. Tracey and I both love her!!!

Okay, got to run. Tracey wants me to take her shopping.

ok don't get me wrong but in reading this forum and several others on this site all the dudes on this trip are either gay outright or bi which is fine but why bother with the women at all black tops get busy with the white bottoms and be done with it

Well, when this topic was posted, my hubby had not sucked a big black cock yet. But some weeks ago he had his first experience doing that. He only sucked his dick, I was who fucked my bbc and my hubby only watched how we made it. He assisted us in all. Well, he is trying to repair the clothier's door because we fucked standing facing it and our charges broke the door.

Last edited:
Voting is 100% anonymous, so be honest.

Would you?
My wife told me along time ago that if i ever cheated on her with a woman she would leave me. Years later during a convo I asked her about that, if she would get mad if I cheated on her with a man and she said yes that she found it to be gross. I have no interest really and she is not into it so I'd say it would likely never happen

Back