White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 447 10.5%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I fantasize every day about sucking huge black cocks! it turns me on more than woman do! theyre just soooo big and beautiful and thick! they make my little panties all wet every time. whenever i see a black mans bulge i go crazy! ive only sucked one so far though, I NEED MORE!!! just the thought that most of these black studs have way more cock just in the head of their dick then i do in my entire dick drives me nuts. i can wear my panties and you cant even tell theres a cock under there its so small!!!

I have for about three weeks now. My wife really gets off watching me suck off her boyfriend while another black man fucks my man pussy as she refers to it. Allowing her lovers to fuck my ass and sucking their beautiful ebony and brown cocks is the best way for me to show my appreciation to her bulls for fullfilling her sexual desires.

She shocked me last week by having her left nippple pierced (not both). She said her boyfriend wanted it done to remind her everyday he owned her body. Up to that point she only had her ears pierced and no tats although she's asked me what I would think of her getting a tattoo, perhaps the tramp stamp on her back so many young girls get.

Tracey is in her mid fourties and it seems crazy for her to do stuff like that now. A few days ago laying naked in bed she pulled on my nipple and told me she might just have both of mine done too. I abhor needles and I cringed when she said it. But more so when she suggested maybe a cuck tattoo for me just above my cock and to the right. She actually traced her finger on my skin as if outlining where it would go! At least the holes for nipple rings can heal over. The tat would be permanent.

I hope that was just teasing. Bottom line I never thought I would be a cock sucker or take a dick in my ass but I have come to enjoy both especially as my wife and a few of her selected girlfriends and the other wives watch.

Since most cucks clean their wives anyway, it is really no big deal taking the next step and getting his load right from the source. My wife's lover Gerry reminds me constantly that he owns our bodies. While she may be my wife, and me her husband, we both now and will always belong to black cock.

Black Cock is all i allowed to have now. My wife/cuckoldress quit letting me fuck her over a year and a half ago. She enjoys watching me suck her Bulls and watching them use my ass like a lil bitchboi! i now live to service BBC! i love it!

Cuckboi - My wife has told me I can have sex with her provided I wear a condom, as she is black cock only in her pussy, and I am not allowed to have unprotected sex with her. Her bulls however are allowed, provided she knows them and they have been checked out, to fuck her pussy and ass bareback. Under no circumstance can I have anal sex with her.

That said, it has been just before Christmas since I had intercourse with her as it has to be her idea and I am not allowed to ask for it. I thought she would allow me to fuck her when I consented to sucking black cock and allowing them to take my anal cherry but that did not happen.

Until then I must be content with having her or her girlfriends fuck me with a strapon or her bulls have my ass or just jack off. That too, however must only be done in her presence and never by myself and only after I ask for permission. I hope I do not have to go a year and a half before she allows me to fuck her again.

I have for about three weeks now. My wife really gets off watching me suck off her boyfriend while another black man fucks my man pussy as she refers to it. Allowing her lovers to fuck my ass and sucking their beautiful ebony and brown cocks is the best way for me to show my appreciation to her bulls for fullfilling her sexual desires.

She shocked me last week by having her left nippple pierced (not both). She said her boyfriend wanted it done to remind her everyday he owned her body. Up to that point she only had her ears pierced and no tats although she's asked me what I would think of her getting a tattoo, perhaps the tramp stamp on her back so many young girls get.

Tracey is in her mid fourties and it seems crazy for her to do stuff like that now. A few days ago laying naked in bed she pulled on my nipple and told me she might just have both of mine done too. I abhor needles and I cringed when she said it. But more so when she suggested maybe a cuck tattoo for me just above my cock and to the right. She actually traced her finger on my skin as if outlining where it would go! At least the holes for nipple rings can heal over. The tat would be permanent.

I hope that was just teasing. Bottom line I never thought I would be a cock sucker or take a dick in my ass but I have come to enjoy both especially as my wife and a few of her selected girlfriends and the other wives watch.

Since most cucks clean their wives anyway, it is really no big deal taking the next step and getting his load right from the source. My wife's lover Gerry reminds me constantly that he owns our bodies. While she may be my wife, and me her husband, we both now and will always belong to black cock.

she has to get a Queen of Spades tat! it is proof forever that she is truly a black owned BBC slut. do you get fucked in the ass every time they come to use your wife? or only on special occassions? has your wife and her friend combined you and the other hubby to be used together at any time? you are obviously being an exceptional cuck for your whore wife. have you had the blessing of coming simply from having black cock rooted in your manpussy without benefit of touching your cock? if so, your training is going ahead of schedule i would say dawg!

well, we met with a new BBC contact this morning for a meet and greet, but unfortunately it did not develop into a fuck session. we did however make plans for the very near future to treat my whore wife to his dick. i had to cum home and bang her hard because i needed her pussy and she came three times. once while i was pulling her long red hair and slapping her ass with my cock embedded deep. she is a wonderful woman!

she has to get a Queen of Spades tat! it is proof forever that she is truly a black owned BBC slut. do you get fucked in the ass every time they come to use your wife? or only on special occassions? has your wife and her friend combined you and the other hubby to be used together at any time? you are obviously being an exceptional cuck for your whore wife. have you had the blessing of coming simply from having black cock rooted in your manpussy without benefit of touching your cock? if so, your training is going ahead of schedule i would say dawg!

She hasn't mentioned her getting a black owned, queen of spades, or any tattoo that signifies our respective roles. Just the tramp stamp. And she's only just mentioned mine the other afternoon - once. I do work out at the Y and I'd be horrified if I actually had a tat that people saw and knew what I was and have become. At least around the other couples, the men are all cuckolds and the women into black cock.

I'm not sure I could or would ever want to be seen publicly with that. As for having sex every time, no.... there are quite a few nights she has men come over or she goes there without me. I was really dissappointed the first time because I thought this was something we would do together. Some times I am allowed to join in and participate sucking him or licking her or she has fucked me with her strapon while I gave them head.

I would say I am allowed to particpate half the time or a little less when she does have sex at home with me there.

As for other white men, I have become pretty good friends with Lane, my wife's friends husband. We have never had any sex with each other but have sucked our wives bulls in front of the women. To this day though I have not seen Diane, my wife's friend completely naked. She is so unbelieveably hot and sexy... and much younger. I would love to suck the load from her pussy... not to mention fuck her but I know that will never happen.

I hadn't thought much about it being training but Tracey and Diane have had me watch a stack of DVD's for a few months with submissive men and their wives and bulls. Recently there have been a few with pregnant women. That said, Tracey cannot conceive as she had female surgery before we met. She doesn't allow me to masturbate in private without her there unless I am watching IR videos (then I can Jack off till my hearts content) and I must admit to enjoy watching these white women getting knocked up by their black bulls. I guess its the ultimate taboo and really gets me off.

Good hearing from you. Have to go back to work.

PS Oh, you asked about cumming without stroking my cock while Gerry or another man fucks me. I have noticed my cock will leak (I suppose that's the best word for it) cum as they are fucking me. It is usually thinner than a normal load but it does come out. Usually when they are really going at me, I don't have what we would think of as an erection but I still cum that way none the less. See ya!

Regarding the poll: I have done so and will again should my Wife desire it.

Regarding Watchdwag: you are a very fortunate man to have a wife that enjoys using you so.

Don't worry about the tattoo, they can be removed or covered over should that be necessary.
Unless the people at the place you work out know you (come to your place of business, know your family, etc.) in some manner that could harm you or your family, having them know you are a cuckold isn't that big a deal.
Just humiliating, like the first time you licked your wife's lovers cum out of her cunt while he watched you do it or sucked his dick in front of others.
After a while you would probably come to enjoy their snide comments and laughter just as you now enjoy cleaning your wife's cream pies and sucking Gerry's dick in front of Diane.

Regarding the poll: I have done so and will again should my Wife desire it.

Regarding Watchdwag: you are a very fortunate man to have a wife that enjoys using you so.

Don't worry about the tattoo, they can be removed or covered over should that be necessary.
Unless the people at the place you work out know you (come to your place of business, know your family, etc.) in some manner that could harm you or your family, having them know you are a cuckold isn't that big a deal.
Just humiliating, like the first time you licked your wife's lovers cum out of her cunt while he watched you do it or sucked his dick in front of others.
After a while you would probably come to enjoy their snide comments and laughter just as you now enjoy cleaning your wife's cream pies and sucking Gerry's dick in front of Diane.

I went on line and researched the tat removal process which can be painful if removed by laser ... and costly but cover ups could do the trick. It's more about the embarrassment if seen by others. Last night she again brought it up and she really hammered me. She spent the afternoon after work at Steve's (another lover) and when she came home she allowed me to lick her beautiful pussy. That's when she again informed me she was going to get another piercing, one in her clit hood that Gerry wants.

She then commented we may both go down to the shop together and I can get my tat. She rubbed my head as she said it smiling. She's even gone so far as to say it will be the three interlocking circles with the male arrow dangling with Property of BBC over it.

When i told her I didn't want to do that she pretty much pushed me off her and told me its not what I want and I surrendered my rights to her and her bulls over my body. I have never seen her this way. She's almost like a different person when it comes to our sex life.

She left me there in bed, took a shower and then we had dinner. The rest of the evening was almost like it had never happened and we really enjoyed watching this movie on show time. But then in bed a few hours later, she turned on the DVD player showing an IR film and she would play with my cock almost to the point of me cumming and would stop. She must have done this 6 or 7 times until my balls ached.

When I asked if I could cum she denied me. Though she gave no reasons, I know why. I'm not sure how long I can take this if she persists. I suppose I could look for a gym that doesn't have public showers but I cannot describe how humiliating it would be if any body I know (that does not know about our lifestyle) saw something like that.

I look back to just a few months ago in September or October before either of us thought about interracial sex or female domination. I can't believe how fast things are changing in my life. I suppose we are long past the point of me calling the shots and it's a matter of time before I just do what she says. I know this morning I have a bad case of blue balls!

Voting is 100% anonymous, so be honest.

Would you?
My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.

Back