White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 447 10.5%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I live in Europe and not very much BBC around.
About 8 years ago back in college we went with my friends to this disco(no gay) and I remember that a black African guy was trying to invite me to his place to have fun. I was too young and dumb to accept the offer, I could have sucked a big African cock.

100% honest story here...

The hottest sex I ever had was when I did a 3-way with a massive bull I found on craigslist, and a white woman I paid to have sex with us on craigstlist. I did this 3 times with the same bull and he was probably around 9 inches and fairly thick.

The first time, I was 69'ing the girl and he slipped his cock into her from behind (bareback of course) and I was eating her out. All i did that time was suck his balls a bit.

The next time we met, was with the 2nd girl I paid off craiglist. There were not ******, but girls I posted an ad about adult work and they responded. This time, I was fucking her and she was sucking him off. What I did was, I started kissing her, next thing ya know, it just happened, I turned my head and started sucking on it. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Actually the head was kind of a rubbery texture lol. She was so shocked! She kind of smiled and watched.Then we started taking turns.

I sucked his cock a few times during that sex session, which was the best sex i've ever had. I still think about it often. I'll never forget this - when he came, he busted a nut in her SO fucking huge, it immediately started pouring out of her. Of course, I immediately ate her out. Then, he went up by her head and I fucked her then, as we both cleaned him off together.

It was amazing... I'd never kiss another guy, and no way i'd ever let one fuck me in the ass lol (can you say hemmoroid??! Gross), and it's odd I feel zero sexual attraction to any guy even a black guy. But I recognize whey they are so desierable to white women, and just love pitching in with the woman, it's kewl actually. Next time I do this, I'm going to try and swallow.

Last edited:
Kanika took off her clothes down to her thong, my so called girlfriend of around 4 months, Black 36 year old female, 5'8" 200 plus pounds, short hair in braids, rather large bare tits, a belly, thick legs and bare feet, I am ken, 56 year old white guy 6'5 260lbs, stripped down to my wrestling thong, shaved head, hairy chest with little belly, big arms and legs, bare feet, we were getting ready to wrestle Kanika and I, mixed wrestling, battle of the sexes, for control of money and the relationship, Kanika's big Black tits jiggling as the big Black Woman circled me, getting ready to actually wrestle a topless woman, Kanika punched me with her bare right fist in the stomach, "ARGGGGG" I groaned bending over her fist in my stomach, Kanika's bitchslapped me across the face standing me up, she extends her hands and fingers to me for a "Game of Mercy" "Test of Strength", I interlock fingers with the Black Girl, Kanika begins to bend my fingers and hands down, I drop to my knees before her, looking up I see Kanika's tits j iggiling, leaving go of my hands Kanika's dropped down to her knees also, pushing me backwards by the shoulders, wrapped her thick Black arms around my middle, hands in a fist pressed into the small of my back, biceps on my ribs in a Bearhug, the Black Woman grinning at me while she squeezed, "OHH MY GOD PLEASE YOU ARE BREAKING MY FUCKING RIBS KANIKA PLEASE" I moaned. Throwing my arms backward as I begged this Black Female as indeed it was the Female in this Battle of the Sexes forsing the male to scream 1st. "GIVE UP U FUCKING WIMP" The Big BLACK Woman cried, tightening her strong arms around me, squeezing harder,"ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned in pain, pushing on Kanika's Bare Black Shoulders, "ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned again throwing my arms up in the air, Kanika's Bare Black Tits were smashed against my grey hairy chest, nipples rubbing on mine, "OHH KANIKA YOU ARE SOO FUCKIN STRONG" I moaned out, I began kissing her on the head and nose like a bitch, "I SUBMIT I SUBMIT YOU'RE BREAKING MY BACK PLEASE KANIKA PLEASE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" I moaned ARGGGGG, waving my arms around helplessly as the Black Woman was squeezing me HARD too hard, I tapped out on my Black girlfriend's left arm right over Kanika's latest tattoo TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, staring at her TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, I GIVE UP I GIVE UP, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP,OHH how I loved being overpowered, defeated, helpless and submissive between this strong Black Female's Arms

Kanika took off her clothes down to her thong, my so called girlfriend of around 4 months, Black 36 year old female, 5'8" 200 plus pounds, short hair in braids, rather large bare tits, a belly, thick legs and bare feet, I am ken, 56 year old white guy 6'5 260lbs, stripped down to my wrestling thong, shaved head, hairy chest with little belly, big arms and legs, bare feet, we were getting ready to wrestle Kanika and I, mixed wrestling, battle of the sexes, for control of money and the relationship, Kanika's big Black tits jiggling as the big Black Woman circled me, getting ready to actually wrestle a topless woman, Kanika punched me with her bare right fist in the stomach, "ARGGGGG" I groaned bending over her fist in my stomach, Kanika's bitchslapped me across the face standing me up, she extends her hands and fingers to me for a "Game of Mercy" "Test of Strength", I interlock fingers with the Black Girl, Kanika begins to bend my fingers and hands down, I drop to my knees before her, looking up I see Kanika's tits j iggiling, leaving go of my hands Kanika's dropped down to her knees also, pushing me backwards by the shoulders, wrapped her thick Black arms around my middle, hands in a fist pressed into the small of my back, biceps on my ribs in a Bearhug, the Black Woman grinning at me while she squeezed, "OHH MY GOD PLEASE YOU ARE BREAKING MY FUCKING RIBS KANIKA PLEASE" I moaned. Throwing my arms backward as I begged this Black Female as indeed it was the Female in this Battle of the Sexes forsing the male to scream 1st. "GIVE UP U FUCKING WIMP" The Big BLACK Woman cried, tightening her strong arms around me, squeezing harder,"ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned in pain, pushing on Kanika's Bare Black Shoulders, "ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned again throwing my arms up in the air, Kanika's Bare Black Tits were smashed against my grey hairy chest, nipples rubbing on mine, "OHH KANIKA YOU ARE SOO FUCKIN STRONG" I moaned out, I began kissing her on the head and nose like a bitch, "I SUBMIT I SUBMIT YOU'RE BREAKING MY BACK PLEASE KANIKA PLEASE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" I moaned ARGGGGG, waving my arms around helplessly as the Black Woman was squeezing me HARD too hard, I tapped out on my Black girlfriend's left arm right over Kanika's latest tattoo TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, staring at her TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, I GIVE UP I GIVE UP, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP,OHH how I loved being overpowered, defeated, helpless and submissive between this strong Black Female's Arms

Back