White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
When our BULL meets with us, he and my beautiful wife start kissing standing over me and I immediately get on my knees in order to prepare him for her because I know my place as their sissy cuckold. He never allows me to use my hands but only my mouth when he tells me to suck his SUPERIOR cock. As a sign to my wife and I that he owns her pussy, he has her hold his cock in her hand and has her guide it into my waiting mouth. I lick all the way down his large black shaft and softly lick his cum filled balls. I work my way slowly back up his large cock with my tongue all of the to the tip of his cock which I lick, suck and savor in my mouth. While they passionatley kiss each other standing over me, he puts his hand on the back of my head and I slowly work all the way down, deepthroating his BIGGER and BETTER cock all the way down to his balls tasting his precum. I used to be an alpha male but over the past few years he has become the DOMINANT ALPHA MALE in our bedroom when we play. He has turned me out and I am his and her submissive sissy cucky now and I love my role.

I seriously spent almost 2.5 years worshipping a BBC. Was a roommate, who was a total top bi, who loved my ass. He also kept saying how he thought my GF was banging, and would love to hit it. I would laugh at first, but it turned me immensely. His horse cock of a BBC was not hard to miss... flacid. He also liked to spy on that GF and i enjoying some kinky fun, including pegging me with ever larger dildos every other time. She loved seeing me enjoy and have orgasms from it. I knew she also fantacized about taking a BBC, she loved riding this huge black squirting dong and pumping 3 oz of gobblie goo in her, and making me eat her creamy pussy, then having me fuck her loosened destroyed pussy, and i would keep going soft, but get hard as she would sit on my face and fuck her with the dong and shoot more fake cum in her and on my face. One day, fresh out of the shower, where i knew he often would peak at me and jerk his giant gorgeous black cock, after several shots, he walked in as i was drying off and asked me if i ever enjoyed the real deal. Previously only had been with hung white boys, but not like this guy. He was also tall, and very strong. He told me how he was thinking about plowing my ass as i eat his cum from my GFs pussy, as he told me how i have a perfect ass for a slutty cock craving whore then he grabbed my butt and instantly, i simply stared back at this huge black cock, and told him how i have never had anything that big before, but would love to experience it then. So big i couldnt get my mouth past the head. Tasted so yummy stretching hard just to suck and lick his huge black cock. I asked him to please take photos and videos onnmy digital camera, because i thought his cock was perfection, and how ido want him to fuck my gf, and me. He then bent mw over the bathroom sink, lifted my knees onto the counter, totally manhandling and physically dominating me, i rolled my hips back arching my back, and told him i would do anything, anytime, anywhere for that big black monster cock. Surprisingly, no pain, my gf loved how he would fuck me often, sometimes inviting several other nearly impressive BBCs over. Her and i got gangbanged by BBC almost weekly. I even worked up to being DPd by the roomie and the smallest BBC in the bunch, who was still decently huge. I wish my lady now wouldwake up, and realize the joys of a big strong black man owning us as sex slaves. Having friends join in and never is no an answer. He and his friend wanted to DP me after 4 guys had soent an hour going around, until they filled me with huge loads.

I seriously would have no problem if me and my lady or another hot nice fit round booty babe were kept as whores for a group of many hung black guys, passed around lioe the women of a conquered enemy villiage in ancient days. The most sexy thing is watching a lady i am with take a huge black cock, and both of us being used and dominated. It feels great and well this straight guy is a black cock slut.

I seriously would love to get as many big black cocks to fuck me in my life as possible. Sadly they are far and few where i live now. And i would love to one day be aomewhere with a hot babe who shares this fantasy, and randomly have a group of hung black men abduct us, and have their way with us. I have never refused a black man and never will. Working on my lady still, she does acknowledge that a huge black cock is intimidating but yet looks like it would be very enjoyable. Black cock and black pussy is the best. Loved how itworked out with the roomie, and my gf. Never got her pussy unless a black man was in her first. Only pussy i enjoy fresh is black pussy, but she better be as much of a size queen and slut in general as i am with black men. Several of the roomies friends would use me for quickies if they saw me in a public place. Would tell my GF to come because BBC breaking news. Loved getting fucked in a parking garage on the hood of someones car as my GF took another BBC, of two guys we knew, and who had fucked us many times before, but we still never knew their names. Seriously people thought we ran a whore house in that townhouse. All the sounds of sex, people showing up anytime. Justbwish that GF moved in, because i got twoce the BBC she did.

I seriously would let any std free black guy use me anytime in my area. So if any BBCs in central Missouri want to dominate and use and abuse a white boy, and you are std free, my mouth and ass are at your disposal, and hopefully soon my lady's pussy, ass and mouth. I seriously would marry her if she stopped taking BC and got knocked up in a gangbang from many BBC... and i would love to make a living with my lady and i sucking and getting fucked by BBC. Hell would love to have been born a woman, so i could have even more BBC hitting on me, especially since i apparently have an ass many black men wish a white girl had.

So any hung black men in missouri, i would seriously love to be a sex slave, and work my lady into becoming one as well. Love being gaped so wide there is no holding back several loads, and licking it off a BBC. I would literally love to be pimped out by black men to suck cocks, and let guys fuck me... because bbc turns me into a wanting willing cock craving slut who would literally do anything for black cock.
!!!!!!!

Black cock ? yes definatly without hesitation,but never one of any other color.
it took me 3 years to get the wife blacked, we found the right guy, he doesnt dominate, thats what we wanted, he comes round once a week, his dick isnt much bigger than mine, so he fucks my wife, i make love to her, my wife has never had her back door opened, one day, our bull Jonathan sat down with me, we had a *******, he said, i want to do Debbies ass,
i told him to try for it when she was in a moment of extasy, he did get in, that was a bonus for me, from then on i could get in too, once i asked him to let me suck his dick, just as he was about to cum ,from been in my wife, he agreed, he shoved his whole shaft down my throat and came, another day, after seeing my wife get so much pleasure, i became jellous, i wanted to try the same thing, but Jonathan said he wont fuck a guy, so now i have to find my own bbc to own me, so the answer is yes to suck black dick, and i love it when i almost ******* on the ammount of sperm that floods my mouth and throat, so now im hunting likke a bitch on heat

Back