White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 447 10.5%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I have no desire to suck a black man's cock. My one desire is to make sure my wife knows I am committed to this lifestyle and if she ever asked me to to do it for her I would oblige. I've told my wife I am in awe of well hung black men, and I express that to her freely.
I think it could be possible she would like watching me doing this, I've considered it because a lot of women seem to like men on men. I do not put anything past her now so I have already got my mind wrapped around the fact if she should ask I better step up to the plate for her. Having said that, if she ever asked I know I would be nervous as fuck but if I'm going to do this for her I'm going to do it like I am enjoying it and that means being submissive, sensual and deep throating him as if I was a fucking blow job expert.

I think there is a psychology behind this idea of sucking a black dick...when a white guy sees a muscular tall black man with a thick big dick, it tends to feminize the white guys psyche a little and after he watches his wife get fucked harder and scream louder then she ever has before with him...he realizes that he can't match up and if asked to suck the cock after it has thoroughly satisfied his wife, he might just do it as a deference and a thank you.
All of my wife's BBC have had me suck them to get ready.. and she has them cum in my mouth and swallow to finish... Hot!!

Back