White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
since introducing my wife to black cock and watching him fuck her brains out has been a blessing for our marriage , Vic come and stays with us when he is town , as he is olso my friend we are all very comfortable with each other.
When he stays we spend most evening all naked and the sex is usually done in the living room so we all three can enjoy the event , when tired Vic take her to bed and I sleep in the spare room.
One night I went to the kitchen for a water , Vic must have heard me and he walked in , his huge cock swinging , for a man of 60 he is well built , he asked if all was well and thanked me for allowing Kim to sleep with him , he told me she was the best fuck he had had in years , he then asked , do you enjoy watching and would you like to join us on accessions , with that his cock started to get erect so did mine he stroked my back and fingered my ass , whispered , would you like to suck Kims cum of my cock as I have just pulled out but would love to cum.
he led me to a dark living room sat down and opened his legs I without thinking went down on his huge bulbuls cock head , tasting my wife all over his cock was so exciting , he asked me to suck his balls and rim his ass , never thinking it was out of character I just enjoyed what I was doing , he then started to groan and I knew he was about to cum instinctively I opened my mouth and took his load , we have now been doing this for the last two years kim loves watching me enjoy vics cock .

since introducing my wife to black cock and watching him fuck her brains out has been a blessing for our marriage , Vic come and stays with us when he is town , as he is olso my friend we are all very comfortable with each other.
When he stays we spend most evening all naked and the sex is usually done in the living room so we all three can enjoy the event , when tired Vic take her to bed and I sleep in the spare room.
One night I went to the kitchen for a water , Vic must have heard me and he walked in , his huge cock swinging , for a man of 60 he is well built , he asked if all was well and thanked me for allowing Kim to sleep with him , he told me she was the best fuck he had had in years , he then asked , do you enjoy watching and would you like to join us on accessions , with that his cock started to get erect so did mine he stroked my back and fingered my ass , whispered , would you like to suck Kims cum of my cock as I have just pulled out but would love to cum.
he led me to a dark living room sat down and opened his legs I without thinking went down on his huge bulbuls cock head , tasting my wife all over his cock was so exciting , he asked me to suck his balls and rim his ass , never thinking it was out of character I just enjoyed what I was doing , he then started to groan and I knew he was about to cum instinctively I opened my mouth and took his load , we have now been doing this for the last two years kim loves watching me enjoy vics cock .
fuck yea.. i love sucking on a thick black cock aftet he pulls out of my girl for the nights pussy.. uuuuuummm...thick meaty blaxk cock

Back