White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by circusill, Feb 29, 2012.

?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

1. No. Never.

127 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Yes, I want to

599 vote(s)
    32.6%
  3. Yes, only if my wife asked me to

223 vote(s)
    12.1%
  4. Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

116 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Only if my wife's sharing it with me

175 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. I already have

547 vote(s)
    29.7%
  7. I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

52 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. whitebull2000

whitebull2000 New Member

it took me 3 years to get the wife blacked, we found the right guy, he doesnt dominate, thats what we wanted, he comes round once a week, his dick isnt much bigger than mine, so he fucks my wife, i make love to her, my wife has never had her back door opened, one day, our bull Jonathan sat down with me, we had a drink, he said, i want to do Debbies ass,
    i told him to try for it when she was in a moment of extasy, he did get in, that was a bonus for me, from then on i could get in too, once i asked him to let me suck his dick, just as he was about to cum ,from been in my wife, he agreed, he shoved his whole shaft down my throat and came, another day, after seeing my wife get so much pleasure, i became jellous, i wanted to try the same thing, but Jonathan said he wont fuck a guy, so now i have to find my own bbc to own me, so the answer is yes to suck black dick, and i love it when i almost choke on the ammount of sperm that floods my mouth and throat, so now im hunting likke a bitch on heat

2. Cuckme4bbc

Cuckme4bbc Member

Im turning into a little bbc slut. I just found a tall well built skinny black man who lives only a few blocks away. He pounded my white ass the other night and were planning on meeting up tomorrow for more

3. ijerkofftobbc

ijerkofftobbc Active Member Gold Member

US
    already have...15 of them,i eat bbc cum

jackonory and Jazzsmooth21 like this.
  4. oralm4all

oralm4all Member

5. lokey1

lokey1 Member

US
    Good for you! I wish I could find someone close by

6. Cuckme4bbc

Cuckme4bbc Member

Its been nice. Still only meet once. I tried to stay up for him lastnight but fell asleep b4 he got home from bars

jane mintu likes this.
  7. Isuk10"blkcks

Isuk10"blkcks New Member

Yes, I have on a few occasions. I love how a bbc 10" + feels in my throat.

8. Cuckme4bbc

Cuckme4bbc Member

Went over and got dicked down again
    This time as i was rocking back and forth on his cock trying to make it fit i asked and he said hes about 11in
    Ill get pics soon

9. Isuk10"blkcks

Isuk10"blkcks New Member

Yes, I love riding such a big stick too. The guy who taught me how to deep throat was 11+ inches.

Jazzsmooth21 likes this.
  10. Jamcom

Jamcom New Member

Already have and love to do it

jackonory and michelle sd like this.
  11. ncbymail

ncbymail Member

I sucked and fucked with black guys when I was younger (early teens) started back when the wife lost interest in my 40's, now sucking black dick and eating their cum is my #1 way to get off. If I could find a trusted regular I'd be take some more cock up my ass too.
    --western NC black men get in touch!!

12. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Well-Known Member Gold Member

I would suck and swallow a black cock in an instant.. and take it deep and hard up my tight white ass if he wanted that as well. Nothing like a dominant black guy using a white guy for his pleasure alone..well unless he shared me with his friends.. :)

Jazzsmooth21 and michelle sd like this.
  13. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Well-Known Member Gold Member

six.jpg LOVED sucking this cock until he moved away... he filled my mouth and ass SO well

14. Bigmak4200

Bigmak4200 New Member

I think about BBC everday but havent tasted one yet lol

Jazzsmooth21 likes this.
  15. freakcouple4141

freakcouple4141 Well-Known Member

US
  16. Bliss

Bliss Member

I live in Europe and not very much BBC around.
    About 8 years ago back in college we went with my friends to this disco(no gay) and I remember that a black African guy was trying to invite me to his place to have fun. I was too young and dumb to accept the offer, I could have sucked a big African cock.

Hawkeye likes this.
  17. lil white boy

lil white boy Well-Known Member

Israel
    I will suck black dick all the way... swallow the cum and even let him prison fuck me in the ass

don dune and wm36 like this.
  18. terryeaton

terryeaton Active Member Gold Member

100% honest story here...

The hottest sex I ever had was when I did a 3-way with a massive bull I found on craigslist, and a white woman I paid to have sex with us on craigstlist. I did this 3 times with the same bull and he was probably around 9 inches and fairly thick.

The first time, I was 69'ing the girl and he slipped his cock into her from behind (bareback of course) and I was eating her out. All i did that time was suck his balls a bit.

The next time we met, was with the 2nd girl I paid off craiglist. There were not hookers, but girls I posted an ad about adult work and they responded. This time, I was fucking her and she was sucking him off. What I did was, I started kissing her, next thing ya know, it just happened, I turned my head and started sucking on it. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Actually the head was kind of a rubbery texture lol. She was so shocked! She kind of smiled and watched.Then we started taking turns.

I sucked his cock a few times during that sex session, which was the best sex i've ever had. I still think about it often. I'll never forget this - when he came, he busted a nut in her SO fucking huge, it immediately started pouring out of her. Of course, I immediately ate her out. Then, he went up by her head and I fucked her then, as we both cleaned him off together.

It was amazing... I'd never kiss another guy, and no way i'd ever let one fuck me in the ass lol (can you say hemmoroid??! Gross), and it's odd I feel zero sexual attraction to any guy even a black guy. But I recognize whey they are so desierable to white women, and just love pitching in with the woman, it's kewl actually. Next time I do this, I'm going to try and swallow.

#878 terryeaton, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    jackonory and Eatzitafter like this.
  19. Carl Sawyer

Carl Sawyer Member

US
    Well let's just say I'm my wife's bull's fluffer. He doesn't like it but then Anything to turn her on.

Mathias, smoothflyguy and terryeaton like this.
  20. sunbeamkid123

sunbeamkid123 New Member

Kanika took off her clothes down to her thong, my so called girlfriend of around 4 months, Black 36 year old female, 5'8" 200 plus pounds, short hair in braids, rather large bare tits, a belly, thick legs and bare feet, I am ken, 56 year old white guy 6'5 260lbs, stripped down to my wrestling thong, shaved head, hairy chest with little belly, big arms and legs, bare feet, we were getting ready to wrestle Kanika and I, mixed wrestling, battle of the sexes, for control of money and the relationship, Kanika's big Black tits jiggling as the big Black Woman circled me, getting ready to actually wrestle a topless woman, Kanika punched me with her bare right fist in the stomach, "ARGGGGG" I groaned bending over her fist in my stomach, Kanika's bitchslapped me across the face standing me up, she extends her hands and fingers to me for a "Game of Mercy" "Test of Strength", I interlock fingers with the Black Girl, Kanika begins to bend my fingers and hands down, I drop to my knees before her, looking up I see Kanika's tits j iggiling, leaving go of my hands Kanika's dropped down to her knees also, pushing me backwards by the shoulders, wrapped her thick Black arms around my middle, hands in a fist pressed into the small of my back, biceps on my ribs in a Bearhug, the Black Woman grinning at me while she squeezed, "OHH MY GOD PLEASE YOU ARE BREAKING MY FUCKING RIBS KANIKA PLEASE" I moaned. Throwing my arms backward as I begged this Black Female as indeed it was the Female in this Battle of the Sexes forcing the male to scream 1st. "GIVE UP U FUCKING WIMP" The Big BLACK Woman cried, tightening her strong arms around me, squeezing harder,"ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned in pain, pushing on Kanika's Bare Black Shoulders, "ARGGGGG ARGGGGG" I moaned again throwing my arms up in the air, Kanika's Bare Black Tits were smashed against my grey hairy chest, nipples rubbing on mine, "OHH KANIKA YOU ARE SOO FUCKIN STRONG" I moaned out, I began kissing her on the head and nose like a bitch, "I SUBMIT I SUBMIT YOU'RE BREAKING MY BACK PLEASE KANIKA PLEASE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" I moaned ARGGGGG, waving my arms around helplessly as the Black Woman was squeezing me HARD too hard, I tapped out on my Black girlfriend's left arm right over Kanika's latest tattoo TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, staring at her TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP, I GIVE UP I GIVE UP, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP,OHH how I loved being overpowered, defeated, helpless and submissive between this strong Black Female's Arms