White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by circusill, Feb 29, 2012.

?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

1. No. Never.

118 vote(s)
    7.2%
  2. Yes, I want to

525 vote(s)
    32.2%
  3. Yes, only if my wife asked me to

205 vote(s)
    12.6%
  4. Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

97 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Only if my wife's sharing it with me

158 vote(s)
    9.7%
  6. I already have

481 vote(s)
    29.5%
  7. I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

48 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. AussieCuck88

AussieCuck88 Member

Australia
    not a problem with that, my wife would probably need to get in line lol :)

2. Ferd4432

Ferd4432 New Member

Yes, big time, all the way down my throat if he promises a hard deep fuck afterwards and cums in my ass!

BiGuyUK-luvsBBC likes this.
  3. whitebull2000

whitebull2000 New Member

it took me 3 years to get the wife blacked, we found the right guy, he doesnt dominate, thats what we wanted, he comes round once a week, his dick isnt much bigger than mine, so he fucks my wife, i make love to her, my wife has never had her back door opened, one day, our bull Jonathan sat down with me, we had a drink, he said, i want to do Debbies ass,
    i told him to try for it when she was in a moment of extasy, he did get in, that was a bonus for me, from then on i could get in too, once i asked him to let me suck his dick, just as he was about to cum ,from been in my wife, he agreed, he shoved his whole shaft down my throat and came, another day, after seeing my wife get so much pleasure, i became jellous, i wanted to try the same thing, but Jonathan said he wont fuck a guy, so now i have to find my own bbc to own me, so the answer is yes to suck black dick, and i love it when i almost choke on the ammount of sperm that floods my mouth and throat, so now im hunting likke a bitch on heat