White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Honestly I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked by a Bbc, a tall dark muscular black man talking complete advantage of me, making me his bitch while my gf watched after he fucked her to completion over and over, I don't find men attractive but very few , specific types of black men I wanna get fucked like crazy by

Honestly I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked by a Bbc, a tall dark muscular black man talking complete advantage of me, making me his bitch while my gf watched after he fucked her to completion over and over, I don't find men attractive but very few , specific types of black men I wanna get fucked like crazy by
I fantasize about bbc more than I do women... I've never even been with a guy but something about being his little cock slut while my gf is at work is so hot!

It would appear most white men who enjoy their partner getting railed by BBC also like sucking a BBC. At least under the right circumstances. Ive always been a little surprised by how many black men really enjoy it, And usually as much and sometimes more than fucking a white slut in front of her husband or boyfriend, I had plenty of experience at the time but the 1st time I sucked a black cock was with my first wife and an older black guy( mid 50s) that managed the strip club she worked at. I was really young, maybe 20 or 21 and she was 25 and had not only done just about everything with me but was the most experienced woman Id ever known. I was already addicted to slutty girls and she was a total whore and liked to show it off. so the first time i hit her up to do a black guy i about ******* when I found out she had never had one. She said a girlfriend of hers had a black boyfriend that had a thing for her and as a birthday present for him her her gf and her did a show for him and she sat on his face while her friend rode him. I dont remember who did what but she said right before he came she pulled it out of her gfs pussy and swallowed it as deep as she could and let him blow his load in her mouth, She said she would have fucked him but wasnt sure if her friend was cool with it. However, she said it was fucking huge and she still jacked off thinking about it. Anyways, we put it together quick and she lined up a customer from work to come over, She already knew he was huge and very aggressive. So when they got home we got down business right away. Mostly me showing her to him. As soon as he got his dick out and was stroking it, he mostly wanted to know how much I liked it and how bad I wanted to see him fuck my wife. He told me to suck it while he ate my wifes pussy and ass from behind. My wife was the one to suggest him rubbing his cock on her pussy and asshole so i could taste it. Ive been addicted ever since that day. And once again I couldnt help notice how much he enjoyed cumming in my mouth while licking her pussy and asshole. Ive sucked probably 50 BBCs since under similar circumstances and black men always love to drop a load in a white mans mouth especially in front of their whore wife or gf.
I want a slutty woman asa a wife and share BBC with.

The first time i sucked a BBC was not by choice. My wife had just fucked him in our bed and he insisted i clean him. i refused but he made sure i did as i was told. my wife laughed the whole time his cock was in my mouth. After a few more involuntary sessions i became addicted and have had many beautiful Black cocks since.

Back