White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Why would anyone not suck a black cock if its offered? It makes no sence to pass up such a opportunity. I'm not gay or even Bi but sucking a black mans cock is beyond normal sexual rules its more like a duty.They are superior at sex than white men,they can provide sex to our wives we never couldand to suck there cock is just doing your duty to them for the service they provide not to mention very enjoyable. I do not find it demeaning,I do not feel that it makes me gay,it is just enjoyable and something I feel is very proper.

Why would anyone not suck a black cock if its offered? It makes no sence to pass up such a opportunity. I'm not gay or even Bi but sucking a black mans cock is beyond normal sexual rules its more like a duty.They are superior at sex than white men,they can provide sex to our wives we never couldand to suck there cock is just doing your duty to them for the service they provide not to mention very enjoyable. I do not find it demeaning,I do not feel that it makes me gay,it is just enjoyable and something I feel is very proper.
Idk know brotha, I think I'd have a hard time sucking any cock, Maybe if my wife gave me a blow job everyday for the next year I would lmao

My hubby is not aloud to touch any cocks unless they are using me. He loves to suck my lovers cock after they abuse my pussy. He loves to swallow their seed and will always clean up evert drop reguardless if it on me or in me or the floor or if some drips onto my masters ass he will lick it clean too. He loves those cocks because they are what I crave and the only thing that pleases me.

I had an ad out there and a black bull responded came over and came in my mouth today. He wants to use my place to fuck his white sub women. I don't get to watch but of course I said yes.

You should offer to perform "clean up" service for he and his sluts when he is finished using them. That way, even though you aren't permitted to watch, you might still be of some use to him and you might even occasionally get to lick and suck his dick clean as well as lick his cum from his sluts cunts.

Who knows, if you serve well, you might eventually be allowed to be present in order to serve them refreshments and be readily available to perform cleanup. Maybe even help stimulate the slut by licking her clit while he fucks her.

Good luck,
will

You should offer to perform "clean up" service for he and his sluts when he is finished using them. That way, even though you aren't permitted to watch, you might still be of some use to him and you might even occasionally get to lick and suck his dick clean as well as lick his cum from his sluts cunts.

Who knows, if you serve well, you might eventually be allowed to be present in order to serve them refreshments and be readily available to perform cleanup. Maybe even help stimulate the slut by licking her clit while he fucks her.

Good luck,
will

Well unfortunately I found out my younger cousin is moving into my house at least for awhile so I will probably have to put this lifestyle to the side for now. She would not do well with the situation. lol

My hubby is not aloud to touch any cocks unless they are using me. He loves to suck my lovers cock after they abuse my pussy. He loves to swallow their seed and will always clean up evert drop reguardless if it on me or in me or the floor or if some drips onto my masters ass he will lick it clean too. He loves those cocks because they are what I crave and the only thing that pleases me.
What a good cuck you know he loves it

Yes! i would do whatever a woman or black man asked me to! as to whether id enjoy it? i dont know, i would definitely enjoy serving them but i dont know about the actually act, of doing it, but im sure ill find out at some point in my life.... at least i hope i will!!

I fantasize about it, but I don't think I'll ever get a cock in my mouth (black or otherwise) unless a woman is there to make me do it, ask me to do it, or share it with me.
I would love to know about the fantasy of sucking a bbc. Where, with who, just you and him?What gets you aroused enough to fantasize about it. I would love to share one with you. That gets me so hot. I really get a major orgasm when Someone tries a bbc for the first time be it sucking and pen. and jacking, or just the first time in the presense of the real deal. I would want to do whatever it will take to get you so aroused and have you in just the right position for you to be less than an inch away from him being inside your mouth. Not agressively but sutle. My lips on one side of it and your lips on the other side of it. There is just something about the first time a nice bbc goes in to your mouth. It is so stimulating, and to share that with you would be a priviledge for sure. You'll be glad you did. You may not ever do it on a regular basis or even ever again but just that once. I think It may advance your level of senseuality and enhance your overall sex life

I would love to know about the fantasy of sucking a bbc. Where, with who, just you and him?What gets you aroused enough to fantasize about it. I would love to share one with you. That gets me so hot. I really get a major orgasm when Someone tries a bbc for the first time be it sucking and pen. and jacking, or just the first time in the presense of the real deal. I would want to do whatever it will take to get you so aroused and have you in just the right position for you to be less than an inch away from him being inside your mouth. Not agressively but sutle. My lips on one side of it and your lips on the other side of it. There is just something about the first time a nice bbc goes in to your mouth. It is so stimulating, and to share that with you would be a priviledge for sure. You'll be glad you did. You may not ever do it on a regular basis or even ever again but just that once. I think It may advance your level of senseuality and enhance your overall sex life
No, I don't want to suck black cocks on my own, only in the presence of a beautiful woman (wife or just mistress) who will have me as her cuckold and who will fuck black cocks on a regular basis.
My fantasy as a cuckold is to have my mistress fucked from behind as she sits above me and I lick her clit during the entire fuck session. He would cum inside her and I will clean her up and swallow the entire load. I haven't thought of my first time sucking a black cock, but I think it might be during a fucksession of the type described above. I picture him cumming inside her, me cleaning her up and her turning around to clean his cock. While doing that, she would press his cum-coated BBC into my mouth with her tongue and we would lick all the juices off the cock and play with them. After that, the next time his bull comes to fuck her, she will have me on my knees guiding my head along and planting his cock in my mouth, then get down next to me and help me suck him off, suck his balls and lick his ass as I lick his shaft and gag while trying to deepthroat it. With enough practice (which I will have plenty of), I will eventually get him to cum deep inside my throat, and clean him up for round two: hours of pounding my mistress.

Back