White men with a Black Owned Tattoo

I would like to hear from White men with a JoS, Black Owned, BBC Owned or any tattoo identifying them as a man Devoted/Owned/Addicted etc. to Black Cocks.

Has anyone, other than your intended Black Man every seen your tattoo? Your Doctor, Family member, people at a beach, etc....

What was their reaction? Did any make a comment?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
I see you are Whole Body Shaved and have Breasts. How did you accomplish getting your breasts to grow?
I would like to have larger breast. Thought of the creams and the pills (OTC), and considered Hormones or even Implants.
I use Temp. Tattoos, presently. I would like to be permanently marked.

Thanks for the reply.
I see you are Whole Body Shaved and have Breasts. How did you accomplish getting your breasts to grow?
I would like to have larger breast. Thought of the creams and the pills (OTC), and considered Hormones or even Implants.
I use Temp. Tattoos, presently. I would like to be permanently marked.

I have a hormonal condition called gynoclamastia. Development start around puberty just as in females. I used to be really embarrassed by them but have really learned to love them. A couple of our Bulls really like them too and want me to have bigger breasts. I love the attention they receive and it really puts me in a fem mood to have them played with.

I have a hormonal condition called gynoclamastia. Development start around puberty just as in females. I used to be really embarrassed by them but have really learned to love them. A couple of our Bulls really like them too and want me to have bigger breasts. I love the attention they receive and it really puts me in a fem mood to have them played with.

If you get larger Breasts, what size are you considering?
If I can get my breast to grow,, I would not want anything over a C cup. The same if I were to have Implants.

If I can get my breast to grow,, I would not want anything over a C cup. The same if I were to have Implants.
the only way you will control their size is with implants. Most who start HRT later in life don't grow that big. As for the original question, my ex wanted me to get a tattoo indicating her ownership of me, but note that she is my ex. I am glad that I did not. Looking at somebody else's tattoo can be hot, but when you are done looking, you can look away and never see it again

Well, I’m a small C cup naturally. One of our Bulls wanted to put me on hormones to make them bigger. I think he’d love to see me with DD’s at least but doubt that would be possible without implants.

I’m so jealous.

Unless you have thought out the size of the tattoo and come to the conclusion, it is the best for you, I would suggest getting a smaller tattoo or even a couple smaller tattoos of JOS, in different locations.
I checked a local Tattoo Shop, here in WA. State, a couple years ago, a single spade 1 1/2" high and wide, with a small case j in the center, was $50-$60 , and more if additional colors or larger size. Location of tattoo didn't matter to them. Just a suggestion.

Unless you have thought out the size of the tattoo and come to the conclusion, it is the best for you, I would suggest getting a smaller tattoo or even a couple smaller tattoos of JOS, in different locations.
I checked a local Tattoo Shop, here in WA. State, a couple years ago, a single spade 1 1/2" high and wide, with a small case j in the center, was $50-$60 , and more if additional colors or larger size. Location of tattoo didn't matter to them. Just a suggestion.
I'm in good with the local tat guy, don't ask how lol, So it'll be the next thing to free.

Back