White Men: When was the first time you seen a white girl take a big black cock?

Who was the white girl? How did it happen? what did you do while enjoying the show? What was your reaction to seeing this happen in real life?

I had seen pictures and videos but the first woman I saw in real life take a big black cock was Amie, my wife. i really had mixed emotions about it, I was really turned on but also felt jealous. It didn't seem real, she was so excited and seemed so submissive to them. I had never seen her that way before and she did things with them she hadn't done for me.

my wife was the first, and only in real life. we invited the guy to a hotel room after dinner and explained the deal to him. i think he was worried about my reaction. i assured him we both were into it and wanted it to happen. it was fucking hot! she got a hell of a fucking that night, by him and later by me. awesome experience...

my wife was the first, and only in real life. we invited the guy to a hotel room after dinner and explained the deal to him. i think he was worried about my reaction. i assured him we both were into it and wanted it to happen. it was fucking hot! she got a hell of a fucking that night, by him and later by me. awesome experience...
That's great, this is going to be a trial for us, I think my wife is a little nervous that she won't enjoy it as I said before her first time she didn't. I have my theories as to why, but i won't go into all that. I'm hoping she enjoys it, and at the very least was glad she tried it, at best wants to continue with the life style

I had seen pictures and videos but the first woman I saw in real life take a big black cock was Amie, my wife. i really had mixed emotions about it, I was really turned on but also felt jealous. It didn't seem real, she was so excited and seemed so submissive to them. I had never seen her that way before and she did things with them she hadn't done for me.
So after all was said an done were you glad the two of you tried it? Did you continue with the life style? I assume I will be jealous too, but I think that is part of the appeal, that jealousy will come out when her and I have sex, and it will only serve to keep me on top of my game so to speak

So after all was said an done were you glad the two of you tried it? Did you continue with the life style? I assume I will be jealous too, but I think that is part of the appeal, that jealousy will come out when her and I have sex, and it will only serve to keep me on top of my game so to speak

J Beachy, Yes we are both glad we did it. Seeing Amie with these black men was a turn on but it did change things with our relationship, for the good and the not so good. I'll tell you this, I will never look at her the same way again. You can check out the stories about our adventures here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

Who was the white girl? How did it happen? what did you do while enjoying the show? What was your reaction to seeing this happen in real life?

The white girl was my wife and it happened while on a combined vacation/business trip to Vegas in March, 2009. I have covered this event via a posting on this site in the "Interracial Story" section. I always had this fantasy about my wife fucking a black guy! She satisfied that fantasy at that time. What did I do while she was enjoying my friends, Edwin, BBC! Well initially I was awe struck, both by the event and whether or not my wife's pussy could ever handle the full 12 inches Edwin had! As well as wanking off a few times, in addition to the few cums I had without wanking off, I took some movies and pictures! In fact, a lot of pictures and movies! Just for old times sake as they say! What was my reaction? Awe struck! Excited! Anxious! Happy! Delighted! Thankful! Grateful! Horny!

I think the most awesome moment in the whole event was when Edwin got between my wife's legs on the bed! He initially got on top of her and made several attempts to get into her, but she complained it hurt! He then got on his knees between her legs, grabbed her right hip with his left hand and held his black monster in his right hand and bought it near to where it wanted to be. To assist, my wife bent her legs so as to better leverage her bottom and expose her poor wanton white wet swollen pussy to Edwin's BBC! The moment that Edwin's blackness met my wife's white moistness has to be the ULTIMATE moment! Watching that blackness enter where I had never dreamed possible was, simply put, incredible!

white girl, or white woman?

The first time I saw my wife take black cock I awoke at 2am to realise she had not come home yet. My first thought was that she had had an accident, I jumped in the car anf carefully drove to the villa she had gone to earlier that evening. I was surprised to find the gates open. Which was highly unusual in Harare. I drove in. No sign of security and the dogs were locked up also unusual. I parked and knocked. No answer, knocked longer and harder no answer, but I needed to be sure my wife had left.
No sign of life or activity. I walked around the back to see a light on at one room. I walked over and paused. The sounds coming from that room were of sex. The windows were open, but it had the usual sexurity screen in front of the window. I paused uncertain, my suspicion was that behind that curtain my wife was being fucked, but it could be nothing to do with my wife. I was full of doubts and uncertainty but the sounds of sex, grunts and moans and wet sounding noises wafted out the window. I pulled my thoughts together and rached through the grill and pulled the curtain aside.
It was my wife, on her hands and shoulders, her face buried in a pillow while kneeling behind her was a much older, heavily built black man thrusting away. My wife's head was turned my way but her eyes were glazed over and did not take me in.
The African fucking her sensed my presence and turned to the window and I saw what seemed like ten inches of a thick glistening cock slide out of my wife. She groaned in protest wanting it back in.I dropped the curtain and 'lost it' for a while.

The first time I saw a white girl fucked was 8 months later. I came home from work earlier to find a strange car in our driveway. I went in to find my wife sitting in our living room, with an African I did not know sitting across from her. They both stood up and I saw the African had a holstered gun under his shoulder. Then I heard squealing from the garden. I stepped towards the patio door. The African and my wife moved to block me from going through. Over their shoulder I saw my wife's lover. The man from above. With her back to me and pressed up against the swimming pool wall was our *******. He was humping her and she was squealing. He noticed the disturbance and looked up catching my eye and paused. My ******* unaware that I was these with her back to me yelled at him not to stop. He just grinned at me over her shoulder and started pumping away at her again keeping eye contact with me. I lost it again.

what a nice way to emasculate White men, this site is fucking racist. All mudsharks and mudshark lovers are racist and so is this site.
If white men were capable of satisfying white women we wouldn't need sites like this, better lose the beer gut and start exercising, it looks like you have some competition for that white woman of yours.

White men can't be racist against there own race, its more about submission and experiencing a certain intense sexual high from it.

"Blah, blah, blah, b-blah....troll...blah, blah, other stupid comments...troll...more stupid and racist comments...troll...shut down this site...stupid comments again."

Signed,
Frustrated and insecure (aka coolguy)

white girl, or white woman?

The first time I saw my wife take black cock I awoke at 2am to realise she had not come home yet. My first thought was that she had had an accident, I jumped in the car anf carefully drove to the villa she had gone to earlier that evening. I was surprised to find the gates open. Which was highly unusual in Harare. I drove in. No sign of security and the dogs were locked up also unusual. I parked and knocked. No answer, knocked longer and harder no answer, but I needed to be sure my wife had left.
No sign of life or activity. I walked around the back to see a light on at one room. I walked over and paused. The sounds coming from that room were of sex. The windows were open, but it had the usual sexurity screen in front of the window. I paused uncertain, my suspicion was that behind that curtain my wife was being fucked, but it could be nothing to do with my wife. I was full of doubts and uncertainty but the sounds of sex, grunts and moans and wet sounding noises wafted out the window. I pulled my thoughts together and rached through the grill and pulled the curtain aside.
It was my wife, on her hands and shoulders, her face buried in a pillow while kneeling behind her was a much older, heavily built black man thrusting away. My wife's head was turned my way but her eyes were glazed over and did not take me in.
The African fucking her sensed my presence and turned to the window and I saw what seemed like ten inches of a thick glistening cock slide out of my wife. She groaned in protest wanting it back in.I dropped the curtain and 'lost it' for a while.

The first time I saw a white girl fucked was 8 months later. I came home from work earlier to find a strange car in our driveway. I went in to find my wife sitting in our living room, with an African I did not know sitting across from her. They both stood up and I saw the African had a holstered gun under his shoulder. Then I heard squealing from the garden. I stepped towards the patio door. The African and my wife moved to block me from going through. Over their shoulder I saw my wife's lover. The man from above. With her back to me and pressed up against the swimming pool wall was our *******. He was humping her and she was squealing. He noticed the disturbance and looked up catching my eye and paused. My ******* unaware that I was these with her back to me yelled at him not to stop. He just grinned at me over her shoulder and started pumping away at her again keeping eye contact with me. I lost it again.
Wow I think I'd have left my wife after she let my ******* have sex with her black lover. I have nothing interesting like that. The first time I some what seen a white girl take a black guy was at my sisters apartment when I was like 16. She was very attractive and believe me I tried to give her some white cock but I was quickly shot down because her vag was for black cock only. At some point she had her boy firend over and I jealously watched him kiss her and mess with her. They used one of those chairs that folds out as a bed which was across the room from me. He grabbed a blanket pulled it over them and I could see from the movements he was removing their pants. Shortly after came her moans and the well know sounds of skin slapping. So that's as close as I came. My wife cheated with a black guy but has since chickened out doing it while I watch. She did say if I had someone come over she wouldn't turn it down but he better be someone she finds attractive. The problem there is I have ******* and they would need to not be here so it would take some planning

First time for me she didn't actually take his cock, but it was at a party with my girlfriend. There were a few black guys there, and my girlfriend at the time flashed them. One of them ended up feeling her up after that and slept with her later on. I saw them make out and stuff, but nothing beyond that. I remember being so turned on (and yet jealous, too) I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Our first time was with a hot black guy we met in the Bahamas at a beach bar. My wife danced with him for quite a while and we invited him back to our hotel room. It was incredible watching him slide his big black cock into her for the first time and watching her respond to such an erotic fucking. As for me I watched and satisfied myself by hand.

First time I saw a Black man with a white woman was back in college many moons ago. I had to go pick up a teammate from her dorm room. She often had someone else with her. I knocked, softly, teh door opened a little and I got treated to the sight of my female coxswain riding a Black guy. Was a little awkward later, but only a little. He was not the first guy I saw her with or the last.

Back