White Men Whats your favorite Thing about Black Men fucking White women?

The color contrast is my favorite thing. The sharing part is a big turn on thats why I prefer when the woman is married and when the husband knows, approves and he's present. Also the lust in a womans face when she is with a black man and she touches him. The willingness of women to do things they haven't done before going black and finally the big size many blacks have.

What do you enjoy the most about it? What turns you on the most? Why do you enjoy watching big black cocks fucking tight white pussy?
The color contrast is also one of our favorite things about it. But mostly, it all about the taboo aspect of it, not just because it's a black cock in a white pussy, but because it's a married white pussy and it's a dark secret of the couple. By day she's a normal white suburban wife and mom but at night, she surrenders her pussy to black cock and becomes a slut and cum dump for them. I've always told my wife that I would love to be able to look at her standing next to one of her friends in some normal setting the night after we do it and know that she has some black cum inside of her pussy, black sperm still swimming up inside of her and get friend oblivious to it.

Interracial sex, in any form is not taboo, It should be the normal thing in sex. Black man owns and uses white wives. White wives use and own wimp white males. Wimp white males serve wives and blackmen as they are told to. White males NEVER fuck females. They are sissys and may jerk off if blackman allows. Or else caged or castrated

Interracial sex, in any form is not taboo, It should be the normal thing in sex. Black man owns and uses white wives. White wives use and own wimp white males. Wimp white males serve wives and blackmen as they are told to. White males NEVER fuck females. They are sissys and may jerk off if blackman allows. Or else caged or castrated

Speak for yourself. Most white MEN would not tolerate the scenario you put out. There are NO masters or owned people - just people enjoying each other.

Speak for yourself. Most white MEN would not tolerate the scenario you put out. There are NO masters or owned people - just people enjoying each other.
I agree. If cuckold wimp is into being humiliated and dominated then that's his this thing and that's cool. But the original question was what turns us on about black men fucking white women. We're all different and will have different answers. For me, I'm a confident 250 pound bodybuilding male and would bow to no man. For us, it's all about her being used and degraded to just a sex object for a black cock. I want to watch and participate and when he's done using her, we just want him to leave. End of story.

I agree. If cuckold wimp is into being humiliated and dominated then that's his this thing and that's cool. But the original question was what turns us on about black men fucking white women. We're all different and will have different answers. For me, I'm a confident 250 pound bodybuilding male and would bow to no man. For us, it's all about her being used and degraded to just a sex object for a black cock. I want to watch and participate and when he's done using her, we just want him to leave. End of story.
That's us as well!
If black cock came in a vending machine we'd be even more active but every body wants to talk ******* to (me) the man,
she likes to be called names and treated like a slut while being fucked but we both demand respect befor and after.

Seeing my white beautiful woman being conquered by a superior hung black male. Making her moan and orgasm in ways my white 4.7 inch dick never will be able to do. Feels so hot being denied sex and humiliated like that, my woman fucking superior black men while denying me sex.

The black white contrast is so erotic and amazing aswell, looks so good seing black cock ravaging white pussy.

Love the big creampies blacks release inside and all over the white womans pussy, id love to lick it all up and clean my wife/girlfriend clean of her black lovers cum.

My wife and I have been married for 15 years - 5 years ago we decided to spice our sex life up. I suggested her trying a black guy, she thought about it and said yes but he had to be hung. So....we got to talking one night in a local bar with this black guy (Frank) who seemed to be ok with the few off color sex remarks we made. I got up going to the john and my wife slid close to him and reached down to see what kind of package he had. He was surprised from what my wife told me but didn't say anything. When I came back my wife nodded yes to me and I suggested we go to our place to have a few more drinks. He said ok and we left. When we got to our place my wife went straight to the bedroom, Frank and I went to the kitchen to get a couple drinks. My wife joined us a few minutes later in a see thru shorty night gown. She had never did a black guy before but I could see she was ready and kind of anxious to get things going. She stood next to me and the 3 of us kind of tossed a few sex jokes around laughing and having a good time - my wife walked over and stood next to Frank, looked him right in the eyes and reached out to caress his cock in his jeans. He asked me if I was ok with this and I told him to go for it. They started kissing and my wife had his cock out by now - he was definitely well hung - all of 10" (same as me) and very thick (thicker than me). My wife stroked him and I suggested the bedroom. As soon as we were in there he dropped his pants, pulled my wife's gown up over and off her and sat on the edge of the bed. My wife got on her knees and proceeded to suck his cock like her life depended on it. I had never seen her so intense on sucking a cock before. We had swapped with a few other white couples before but this was absolutely something that really turned her on. I just sat in a chair and enjoyed watching what was happening.

After about 15 minutes or so of my wife sucking his cock (she tried but he was too thick for her to deep throat him) he stood up and laid her on the bed spread very wide. I was wonder if she'd be able to handle him - he slowly started to insert his cock and when about half way in he pushed the rest of it fast - my wife let out a loud gasp and said loudly "he's got me" - and he started pumping her, showing no mercy. She was gasping and moaning loudly. The Frank started talking to her as he was pumping her hard - asked her how she liked his black cock - she repiled that she loved it. Asked her if she was ready to become his black cock whore - she said yes. She told him he could fuck her any time he wanted to - she belonged to his cock. He had her saying all kinds of things and I was getting off on it all.

After a couple hours my wife said she couldn't take no more and had to stop so Frank told her to suck his cock til he came again (he'd already came once). She did and swallowed his cum licking her lips. Then we all took showers and sat in the living room having a ******* and discussing things. I started by saying how much I liked what I saw him do with my wife. He said how tight she was and he liked fucking her alot. Then my wife - she told me she loved me with all her heart but she loved having his black cock taking control of her. She said she meant it when she said she'd be his black cock whore and he could fuck her any time he wanted to. She said she liked him, his personality but loved his cock. We talked a little more, my wife asked Frank for his phone number and kissed him goodbye when he left.

Next day we talked over coffee and came to the agreement that my wife could fuck him whenever she wanted to and she would never deny my sex whenever I wanted her. She told me all it is, and will ever be, is just sex - nothing more. Her libido was increasing, she needed more sex than I was giving her and this was the answer. So - she'd had her first black experience which did miracles for her which in turn became a regular thing giving my wife what she needed more of. She calls Frank once in awhile, he calls her, he comes over and I watch him take control of her with his cock, sometimes she goes over to his place and they fuck there. And the 3 of us became best of friends too.

My wife and I have been married for 15 years - 5 years ago we decided to spice our sex life up. I suggested her trying a black guy, she thought about it and said yes but he had to be hung. So....we got to talking one night in a local bar with this black guy (Frank) who seemed to be ok with the few off color sex remarks we made. I got up going to the john and my wife slid close to him and reached down to see what kind of package he had. He was surprised from what my wife told me but didn't say anything. When I came back my wife nodded yes to me and I suggested we go to our place to have a few more drinks. He said ok and we left. When we got to our place my wife went straight to the bedroom, Frank and I went to the kitchen to get a couple drinks. My wife joined us a few minutes later in a see thru shorty night gown. She had never did a black guy before but I could see she was ready and kind of anxious to get things going. She stood next to me and the 3 of us kind of tossed a few sex jokes around laughing and having a good time - my wife walked over and stood next to Frank, looked him right in the eyes and reached out to caress his cock in his jeans. He asked me if I was ok with this and I told him to go for it. They started kissing and my wife had his cock out by now - he was definitely well hung - all of 10" (same as me) and very thick (thicker than me). My wife stroked him and I suggested the bedroom. As soon as we were in there he dropped his pants, pulled my wife's gown up over and off her and sat on the edge of the bed. My wife got on her knees and proceeded to suck his cock like her life depended on it. I had never seen her so intense on sucking a cock before. We had swapped with a few other white couples before but this was absolutely something that really turned her on. I just sat in a chair and enjoyed watching what was happening.

After about 15 minutes or so of my wife sucking his cock (she tried but he was too thick for her to deep throat him) he stood up and laid her on the bed spread very wide. I was wonder if she'd be able to handle him - he slowly started to insert his cock and when about half way in he pushed the rest of it fast - my wife let out a loud gasp and said loudly "he's got me" - and he started pumping her, showing no mercy. She was gasping and moaning loudly. The Frank started talking to her as he was pumping her hard - asked her how she liked his black cock - she repiled that she loved it. Asked her if she was ready to become his black cock whore - she said yes. She told him he could fuck her any time he wanted to - she belonged to his cock. He had her saying all kinds of things and I was getting off on it all.

After a couple hours my wife said she couldn't take no more and had to stop so Frank told her to suck his cock til he came again (he'd already came once). She did and swallowed his cum licking her lips. Then we all took showers and sat in the living room having a ******* and discussing things. I started by saying how much I liked what I saw him do with my wife. He said how tight she was and he liked fucking her alot. Then my wife - she told me she loved me with all her heart but she loved having his black cock taking control of her. She said she meant it when she said she'd be his black cock whore and he could fuck her any time he wanted to. She said she liked him, his personality but loved his cock. We talked a little more, my wife asked Frank for his phone number and kissed him goodbye when he left.

Next day we talked over coffee and came to the agreement that my wife could fuck him whenever she wanted to and she would never deny my sex whenever I wanted her. She told me all it is, and will ever be, is just sex - nothing more. Her libido was increasing, she needed more sex than I was giving her and this was the answer. So - she'd had her first black experience which did miracles for her which in turn became a regular thing giving my wife what she needed more of. She calls Frank once in awhile, he calls her, he comes over and I watch him take control of her with his cock, sometimes she goes over to his place and they fuck there. And the 3 of us became best of friends too.
Just what i want for my wife.

Reactions: Min
For us, my wife has done black for about 12 years at least. I encouraged her for years prior and told her I supported her fucking black guys but black only. Finally she hired in a place where there was a cool black guy that always talked to her and was always flirting with her. Finally I convinced her to go for it and she did. Their first fuck was in the ladies room at work and he done her white pussy right! At least 10 black cocks in her since.....she'll never stop fucking hot black guys now! I just want to watch her her, at least once...........

What has she got to hide if she won't let you watch? My wife loves letting me watch - showing me how she loves black cock. Your wife should have no problem showing you - her husband - that she loves black cock too. Maybe she's embarrassed?

Not embarrassed, she doesn't think she could perform if I'm there watching. She always asks to let her do this alone and maybe someday she'll let me watch......

If your wife enjoys getting fucked by a black cock, then she wouldn't even know you were in the same room once they get started. Last night for the first time my wife let 2 blacks take her and she was so engrossed in what THEY were doing, she forgot I was even there. Not being able to perform with you being present sounds kind of lame to me. I don't mean to disrespect you or her but it seems to me that her performing in front of you would make her want to show you how much she enjoys it and wants you to see how they make her happy. I don't know.............are you a full pledged cuckold? That's the only way I can understand it. Oh well - enough.

My fave is seeing the look of ******* on my wifes lovely face as he pumps his massive black cock up her juicy,sopping cunt.I love watching.But my wife told me a while back she wanted to take her bbc lover to bed for the night.I must admit this made me jealous.I was a bit annoyed that she wanted him alone in our bed with her.I couldn't get it out of my mind for days afterwards.Although I was annoyed with my wifes confession of her desire to be in bed with him,and not involving me,the thought of them fucking passionately or making love gently,got me hard in my pants

My fave is seeing the look of ******* on my wifes lovely face as he pumps his massive black cock up her juicy,sopping cunt.I love watching.But my wife told me a while back she wanted to take her bbc lover to bed for the night.I must admit this made me jealous.I was a bit annoyed that she wanted him alone in our bed with her.I couldn't get it out of my mind for days afterwards.Although I was annoyed with my wifes confession of her desire to be in bed with him,and not involving me,the thought of them fucking passionately or making love gently,got me hard in my pants.Eventually I thought " RIGHT,I WILL TEACH THE LITTLE SLUT A LESSON ". I sent a text to a bbc guy we had met a few times,and told him of her desire.Of course he was only too happy to help.I informed him that I wanted him to teach my slutty wife a real lesson.I told him to take her to our bedroom and close the door.I informed him he would have my full blessing to do WHATEVER he wanted with her.In fact I told him,the dirtier he was with her the better.I informed him to make her gag on his huge cock,suck on his balls,and make her tongue his bumhole.I wanted him to talk dirty to her and make her beg for his big cock.I was now so excited I told him he should even Fuck her virgin asshole.I told him I wanted him to text me ALL the details the next day.I wanted him to tell me EVERYTHING she said no matter how embarrassing it might be for me.He was very excited by the prospect,and promised me he would really treat her like a slut,and would do everything and more,and would Fuck her all night.

My fave is seeing the look of ******* on my wifes lovely face as he pumps his massive black cock up her juicy,sopping cunt.I love watching.But my wife told me a while back she wanted to take her bbc lover to bed for the night.I must admit this made me jealous.I was a bit annoyed that she wanted him alone in our bed with her.I couldn't get it out of my mind for days afterwards.Although I was annoyed with my wifes confession of her desire to be in bed with him,and not involving me,the thought of them fucking passionately or making love gently,got me hard in my pants.Eventually I thought " RIGHT,I WILL TEACH THE LITTLE SLUT A LESSON ". I sent a text to a bbc guy we had met a few times,and told him of her desire.Of course he was only too happy to help.I informed him that I wanted him to teach my slutty wife a real lesson.I told him to take her to our bedroom and close the door.I informed him he would have my full blessing to do WHATEVER he wanted with her.In fact I told him,the dirtier he was with her the better.I informed him to make her gag on his huge cock,suck on his balls,and make her tongue his bumhole.I wanted him to talk dirty to her and make her beg for his big cock.I was now so excited I told him he should even Fuck her virgin asshole.I told him I wanted him to text me ALL the details the next day.I wanted him to tell me EVERYTHING she said no matter how embarrassing it might be for me.He was very excited by the prospect,and promised me he would really treat her like a slut,and would do everything and more,and would Fuck her all night.
LUCKY HUSBAND VERY LUCKY

Back