White men, what do you think of these pictures?

White men, what do you think of these pictures?

• It's humiliating and degrading, but they make my dick hard

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • I'm jealous those black guys have such big cocks and that white women like them so much

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • I shamelessly enjoy these pictures

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • I don't like those pictures, but I can't help but masturbate to them

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wish I was the black guy in those pictures

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I wish I was the white boy in those pictures

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I wish I was the white girl in those pictures

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Actually, I've known a few well hung white guys and enjoyed being with them. Likewise with black men. Like the pics and would love to trade places with those young women...

[quote="circusill, post: 128402, member: 177
Poll option I forgot to add was "I wish my dick was as big as those black guys". Could a Moderator please add that to the poll.[/quote]
it show why us white boys wnats bbc for our wives and sisters ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wit
As a cuck I find anything that highlights black superiority erotic and exciting and the contrast in size and colour between these black cocks and white willies hits the mark!

Poll option I forgot to add was "I wish my dick was as big as those black guys". Could a Moderator please add that to the poll.

Actually, as all of the pictures you have posted contain another websites URL, they all need to be deleted ASAP, which would essentially ******* this thread. (Too bad because some were kinda hot.)
So you may as well delete the thread and start over with a clean set of pictures and whatever other poll options you want.

But before you do, please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/

Thanks for your cooperation,
will

These pics are the embodiment of domination. The little white hands engulf the white penises, but leave so much room on the big black ones. BBC requires two hands!

Reactions: wit
Actually, as all of the pictures you have posted contain another websites URL, they all need to be deleted ASAP, which would essentially ******* this thread. (Too bad because some were kinda hot.)
So you may as well delete the thread and start over with a clean set of pictures and whatever other poll options you want.

But before you do, please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/

Thanks for your cooperation,
will
Okay, so somewhere else you asked for constructive criticism.

Rules are great where they're needed. Excessive rules are best implemented in critical, life threatening situations such as in the quality control department for a space shuttle's "O" ring manufacture.

Here, in what is arguably the wild west personified, excessive rules will ******* the fun. Example, as above, someone has posted pics clearly swiped from another site. The owners of that site are NOT going to complain. They probably appreciate the free advertising. If they do complain, rhen you simply remove the pics. End of story.

And about "fakes." If you get rid of all the fakes it'll be a mighty quiet and dull place.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and btw, you're doing a great job of moderating in moderation.

Last edited:
Okay, so somewhere else you asked for constructive criticism.

Rules are great where they're needed. Excessive rules are best implemented in critical, life threatening situations such as in the quality control department for a space shuttle's "O" ring manufacture.
Here, in what is arguably the wild west personified, excessive rules will ******* the fun. ....

Yes, we agree and that is why fewer rules have been implemented than have been suggested and the ones that were enacted address as specific an issue as possible.

......Example, as above, someone has posted pics clearly swiped from another site. The owners of that site are NOT going to complain. They probably appreciate the free advertising. If they do complain, rhen you simply remove the pics. End of story.

Unfortunately that is not the experience of the website owners and administrators, which is why the rules regarding such material were implemented and are being moderated with tenacity.

In the course of moderating such material, I have noticed there are a number of "mega posters", people that post tons of photos and gifs on a daily basis. The strange thing is that there are some who insist on repeatedly violating the rules and about an equal number who RARELY ever post an image that is in violation. Both post good, quality images for the most part, although, I would give a slight nod regarding quality to the ones who don't violate the rules as well.
So it really comes down to the fact that some are conscientious about what they post and others just don't care. They just post for the sake of posting.
Then again, maybe they get paid to post such images around the Internet by the sites that stamp their logos on everything.

And about "fakes." If you get rid of all the fakes it'll be a mighty quiet and dull place.

However, that could balance out with a lower need to moderate posts, delete material that violates the rules and reduce the number of complaints we receive from those who have been targeted by the fakes.
Sometimes quality is preferable to quantity.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and btw, you're doing a great job of moderating in moderation.

Your opinions and those of all the members are of great value to us as they do help us mold the website to be as it should to meet the needs and desires of those who the website was intended for.
Unfortunately, sometimes a great idea may not be usable because of other considerations, but we appreciate getting everyone's input.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. All of the Administrators and Moderators are doing the best we can to make the site reflect it's intent according to the Mission Statement without making it feel like a "police state". However, we have been dealing with some issues that have steered the website a bit off course and until we have righted it, we may seem more heavy handed than even we find desirable.

Thanks for sharing your views,
will

Back