White men vs ebony girls...

Hubby here. This is a true story from before the Covid shutdown. I wanted to go to a party at the local bdsm dungeon. And, I wanted my wife to come, as single guys who are known to be married are frowned upon. She asked and I had to tell there were unlikely to be black men, her fetish. But, she was game and came along.
I told her that a mutual acquaintance of ours, a black woman age 20, had been flirting with me and said she’d come after work. Wife was sceptical and teased me.
Lone and behold, we’ll into the party ste showed up in a corset under her coat, wearing a collar, and holding a flog. In front of 50 people, she handed me the flog. To shorten the story, I tied her 4 points, face down, and flogged her back. The aging white folks were stunned.
For aftercare, we cuddled and I kissed her and fondled her amazing breasts.
My wife sat back with the rest of the onlookers and smiled.
Since then, she and my wife have become friends. Useful cover; she lives with her mom and my wife picks her up and drops her off.
All but texting and calls on hold during the pandemic. But, yeah, wife supportive.

Hubby here. This is a true story from before the Covid shutdown. I wanted to go to a party at the local bdsm dungeon. And, I wanted my wife to come, as single guys who are known to be married are frowned upon. She asked and I had to tell there were unlikely to be black men, her fetish. But, she was game and came along.
I told her that a mutual acquaintance of ours, a black woman age 20, had been flirting with me and said she’d come after work. Wife was sceptical and teased me.
Lone and behold, we’ll into the party ste showed up in a corset under her coat, wearing a collar, and holding a flog. In front of 50 people, she handed me the flog. To shorten the story, I tied her 4 points, face down, and flogged her back. The aging white folks were stunned.
For aftercare, we cuddled and I kissed her and fondled her amazing breasts.
My wife sat back with the rest of the onlookers and smiled.
Since then, she and my wife have become friends. Useful cover; she lives with her mom and my wife picks her up and drops her off.
All but texting and calls on hold during the pandemic. But, yeah, wife supportive.
Hey excellent man, a great adventure, thanks for your contribution ...

Back