White men - supporting black breeding

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Britwhitecuck, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

There are a growing number of white men who are so deep into the interracial cuckolding lifestyle that they are looking to support or provide an environment where white women who want to breed black can have black babies and the white 'cucks' will support this.
    I would not have believed this but I am aware of such a desire and how profound it can be. If it hasn't already happened it soon will do and increase rapidly.

2. Hand Solo

Hand Solo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  3. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    i have actually talked to my wife about it, she wont do it but we do talk about it

4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hun if I could have had kids id be like that most women would

5. Nasty_boy_oh_my

Nasty_boy_oh_my New Member

when my wife was pregnant she got super horny and I tried to find a black man to come fuck her. too bad she wasn't that horny before I got her pregnant myself.

6. Nasty_boy_oh_my

Nasty_boy_oh_my New Member

and she's always said how beautiful mixed race children are

7. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

I really believe that this is the future for our white race. We all know that white "men" are inferior to Black Men (Real Men) and as such, it is every white bois duty to promote, encourage and help our white wife´s to bred with Black Gods.
    Having said the above, we must never lose site of the fact that our white race should not be wiped out (as much as many of us perhaps believe is right. We must think of the future Black Gods that will need to bred our daughters, grand daughters etc so we must be allowed to somehow procreate with perhaps the ugliest or less desirable white girls so that we can create a lineage of white breeders for future Gods.

8. TwoBiFour

TwoBiFour Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    [​IMG]

9. Short-dog

Short-dog Well-Known Member

US
  10. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    It's BREED, you nincompoop! But give me a few minutes and I'll agree with what you said ...

gif_smokingDope.gif

11. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    You need to be on meth to have come up with a thread this devoid of common sense and reality.

12. MacNfries

US
    I didn't have any 'meth' :( ... When things are incorrectly spelled once, I usually chalk it up to texting on little gadgets, but when incorrectly spelled several times in a row, I realize it's just ignorance. The one that drives me totally insane is the often misspelled word, tongue, often seen spelled tounge ... pic_word-Yikes.jpg
    I don't think they teach spelling anymore in schools.

13. Kevin83165

Kevin83165 Member

My wife cant get pregnant but ....well...there you go.....lol

Pamlovesblackcock and Hand Solo like this.
  14. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

You're quite right with the spelling of course. At least in this context. However sometimes these keys are rather small and too sensitive. But the bottom line is that you all know what I mean.
    As to education, not sure which Uni you guys went to but we have some very good ones in and around the London area which are probably on par with your better ones.
    Enjoy the site. I am and do.

15. Hand Solo

US
    [​IMG]

(by the way, please chill, it's fantasy stuff, lol)

16. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
  17. alljack

alljack Member

KIM here I can't think of a better way 2 start this off , i think u r over 5o % on your way, just look at your self, u talks about it, u think more about it.i said it the same thing for her????, do u know what u get into???, not got a thing 2 do with a BBC, the fuck part is the thing, don't think she won't like it, she will, like me, been marriage 3o years, the only guy I been with is ROY , my husband, didn't go over 2 good at first, but it did go over in time,

18. MacNfries

US
    No it's not ... it's the REAL THING BABY ... whooooohoooooo!

gif_HaveThemBlackBabies.gif ... "I want another ... I want another ... whoooohoooo!"

19. Hand Solo

US
    omg, is that who i think it is? you ruined the hotness, mac!

20. MacNfries

US
    Hey, join the INSANITY ... gif_DaffyDuck-Excited.gif