I want to be an African bull sperm receptical. I wish I had been saved from my own pathetic attempts at sex with women. Yes I have always been told my cunilingus skills were exceptional, they had to be as I preferred sniffing her panties and wanking off. Of course I shot on penetration every time I attempted intercourse with a female. I lived two FLR without ever consummating my marriages. I became a willing cuckold cum cleaner and cum eater. My last wife pegged me making me her bitch.
Now I just want to find a 35 or older black man to worship. I would be his wife and dress in skirts or whatever my husband required. I would do anything for black cock, and the semen of real man, a viral black man. Even before I found out I was just here to serve the black superior males. White "males" I have now been informed by my ex wife's female led relationships group. Us white "submales" are here to provided sex, clean up, fluffing, maid, cooking, nanny, and take abuse and or be humiliated.
White males should not be allowed to have sex ever, unless it's receiving the cock to worship. White boys she be raised as girls, given female hormones, and neutered before puberty. This way they do not get hearts broken in failed marriages that they are not equipped to handle with their tiny penis lack of staying power and their feminity. Face it white boys we can compare black Adonis.
I would still gladly be a white womens cuckold just to help her meet a black man

There's a bisexual section just for you, cletus. Please see Forum Rule #3; thanks.

Don't put labels on him. He can be whatever he wants to be. If a castrated straight male wants to suck off black cock before inserting it into his wife's pussy and then clean up the extra cum after inseminating her with superior African juices, he should be praised for accepting his property place in nature

I want to be an African bull sperm receptical. I wish I had been saved from my own pathetic attempts at sex with women. Yes I have always been told my cunilingus skills were exceptional, they had to be as I preferred sniffing her panties and wanking off. Of course I shot on penetration every time I attempted intercourse with a female. I lived two FLR without ever consummating my marriages. I became a willing cuckold cum cleaner and cum eater. My last wife pegged me making me her bitch.
Now I just want to find a 35 or older black man to worship. I would be his wife and dress in skirts or whatever my husband required. I would do anything for black cock, and the semen of real man, a viral black man. Even before I found out I was just here to serve the black superior males. White "males" I have now been informed by my ex wife's female led relationships group. Us white "submales" are here to provided sex, clean up, fluffing, maid, cooking, nanny, and take abuse and or be humiliated.
White males should not be allowed to have sex ever, unless it's receiving the cock to worship. White boys she be raised as girls, given female hormones, and neutered before puberty. This way they do not get hearts broken in failed marriages that they are not equipped to handle with their tiny penis lack of staying power and their feminity. Face it white boys we can compare black Adonis.
I would still gladly be a white womens cuckold just to help her meet a black man
Pathetic.

Back