white men should be cucked.....

keyodi

Male
Real Person
How hot would it be, to look over and see your husbands face while ur getting fucked by a big black man like me, 6'2 250lbs watching him get hard looking at u getting fucked? Their is nothing hotter than watching him watching u getting dressed for a date with ur black lover he knows were going out on the town your going to be my arm candy and keep your wedding ring on so people will know your cheating and u dont care, you are a black mans plaything and ur husband is has no choice but to accept it, ******* him to tag along on our dates so be he can watch u with me, how hot would that be? Make him pay for a hotel so we can fuck when we want have him sit in the corner and watch u cum over and over and over

Attachments

• Pound.jpeg
    Pound.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 63
I live in the Dallas, TX area. have been searching for about the past year and a half for a hot white woman or hotwife to let me cuck for her. I am surprised it is taking this long. Especially with the proliferation of IR and cuckold websites.

I live in the Dallas, TX area. have been searching for about the past year and a half for a hot white woman or hotwife to let me cuck for her. I am surprised it is taking this long. Especially with the proliferation of IR and cuckold websites.
Why are you surprised? What are you bringing to the party that she really needs? It's not as if she can't get what she wants without you.

you make a valid point, all I have to bring is my enthusiasm, willingness to support a woman and willingness to clean up. I just hope I can find the right woman who would allow me to be there

How hot would it be, to look over and see your husbands face while ur getting fucked by a big black man like me, 6'2 250lbs watching him get hard looking at u getting fucked? Their is nothing hotter than watching him watching u getting dressed for a date with ur black lover he knows were going out on the town your going to be my arm candy and keep your wedding ring on so people will know your cheating and u dont care, you are a black mans plaything and ur husband is has no choice but to accept it, ******* him to tag along on our dates so be he can watch u with me, how hot would that be? Make him pay for a hotel so we can fuck when we want have him sit in the corner and watch u cum over and over and over

Awesome I love that.....turns me on bigtime!

Back