white men seeking SF for BBC lifestyle

Should a cuck cum in his lady after the bull or masturbate instead?

• Yes, the lady and her cuck should allow the cuck to cum inside her along with the BCC cum

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, the lady should let the BBC cum soak inside her by itself while the cuck masturbates

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lyndon eaton

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US
This thread is created to allow white men to introduce themselves to single white ladies for a romantic relationship where she also desires BBC. Quite a few white men want to see their lady with a black man, and help her locate them for her pleasure. The white man can help her facilitate this fantasy and make it a reality - all in a safe and supportive environment.
I will start with what I am looking for:
Attractive older white guy in good shape, searching for a white lady over 40 for a loving long term relationship. It would include her enjoying BBC as often as she desires. This is something I have desired for many years and feel it creates an ideal relationship for a couple. I can travel to meet and relocate. Feel free to write to my profile and ask questions.

Last edited:
This thread is created to allow white men to introduce themselves to single white ladies for a romantic relationship where she also desires BBC. Quite a few white men want to see their lady with a black man, and help her locate them for her pleasure. The white man can help her facilitate this fantasy and make it a reality - all in a safe and supportive environment.
Attractive older white guy in good shape, searching for a white lady over 40 for a loving long term relationship. It would include her enjoying BBC as often as she desires. This is something I have desired for many years and feel it creates an ideal relationship for a couple. I can travel to meet and relocate. Feel free to write to my profile and ask questions.
good job lyndon :blackheart:

I am saving myself for the right cuckold relationship because no other form of relationship makes sense for me. Any form of half-open relationship would be fine, but the black-to-white form of relationship would be the most attractive. Since this is so far out of the mainstream, I plan to be waiting a very long time.

Great thread!
51 yo wht male from TX in search of a woman for dating, possibly developing long term relationship. Chat/Friends first. Mutual respect important. Not into dom and hum. In the swing lifestyle when younger, so not a complete newbie. :)

Fit, funny, friendly, clean and sincere. Playful, with exceptional imagination. Self employed web developer.

Didn’t have much luck on Christian Mingle ! ;-)

Would love to hear from you! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I am saving myself for the right cuckold relationship because no other form of relationship makes sense for me. Any form of half-open relationship would be fine, but the black-to-white form of relationship would be the most attractive. Since this is so far out of the mainstream, I plan to be waiting a very long time.
Oh don't give up.there are women like me who desire the same thing

Great thread!
51 yo wht male from TX in search of a woman for dating, possibly developing long term relationship. Chat/Friends first. Mutual respect important. Not into dom and hum. In the swing lifestyle when younger, so not a complete newbie. :)

Fit, funny, friendly, clean and sincere. Playful, with exceptional imagination. Self employed web developer.

Lol yeah..I don't think I would do well there...but me moderator..I pray every day.I do..I pray I will find a BBC to fuck me at least once every day..but then again..I have had more then one swing "oh jesus"..as they shot their load. .so.maybe i.am wrong..

Well set up, lyndon. I think the problem is that when guys think this might be real? They tend to see things realistically and view things seriously in their minds. There are a lot of emotions that come into play here.

Cuckold marriages are perfect for both the wife and husband. For the life of me I cannot understand why more women are not seeking this. We are married 45 years and I started cuckolding him after we were married 6 months; we BOTH wanted this and it has been amazing! To this day my sister is amazed that we still act like newlyweds. If she only knew it is because we are both sluts for BBC! So many divorces, so many cheating spouses, so many sexless marriages!

Great thread!

Good luck man!

Back