white men seeking SF for BBC lifestyle

Should a cuck cum in his lady after the bull or masturbate instead?

• Yes, the lady and her cuck should allow the cuck to cum inside her along with the BCC cum

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, the lady should let the BBC cum soak inside her by itself while the cuck masturbates

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are women like me who crave this as well. It is hard finding the right man who will just adore me even more because of my desiresume to be fucked as often as I can by a BBC...
I would love to cherish nd pamper you and encourage you to get as much BBC as often as you like ! I would love the pleasure and duty of licking and sucking your BBC cum filled and leaking pussy and or ass and I can come no hands just swallowing big thick black loads you can feed me went you come home from dates are let me watch and then let him watch me slurp up his cum or gang bangs would clean up after each load my ex wife fed me lots of cum and I miss the lifestyle ******* grown can relocate and financially secure would love to hear from you and be your humble sissy servant

I decided to take my own path. I would love to be in a relationship with a woman who loves BBC, but they are hard to find, I decided to dress up and take my own BBC!

It is AMAZING. I'm not ashamed of wanting a black cock inside me, or around my tongue and lips. Heaven.

37 white male 200k plus a year. Would love nothing more to be a cuck. I have experienced this before but she left. She didn't want to do it anymore. I am for real hope to hear something back

Great thread!
51 yo wht male from TX in search of a woman for dating, possibly developing long term relationship. Chat/Friends first. Mutual respect important. Not into dom and hum. In the swing lifestyle when younger, so not a complete newbie. :)

Fit, funny, friendly, clean and sincere. Playful, with exceptional imagination. Self employed web developer.

Didn’t have much luck on Christian Mingle ! ;-)

Would love to hear from you! Thanks for reading!
May I ask where you are located? Are you open to older women? I am searching for my perfect man...I am in Austin Texas and would love to chat with you.

This thread is created to allow white men to introduce themselves to single white ladies for a romantic relationship where she also desires BBC. Quite a few white men want to see their lady with a black man, and help her locate them for her pleasure. The white man can help her facilitate this fantasy and make it a reality - all in a safe and supportive environment.
I will start with what I am looking for:
Attractive older white guy in good shape, searching for a white lady over 40 for a loving long term relationship. It would include her enjoying BBC as often as she desires. This is something I have desired for many years and feel it creates an ideal relationship for a couple. I can travel to meet and relocate. Feel free to write to my profile and ask questions.
Hi,
I do hope I am what you are looking for I am a single submissive cockold. I am looking for a woman that enjoys the lifestyle. I am very obiedent and also a good student.
I am hoping to find a long term meaningful relationship leading into marriage.
I hope to hear from you.

I decided to take my own path. I would love to be in a relationship with a woman who loves BBC, but they are hard to find, I decided to dress up and take my own BBC!

It is AMAZING. I'm not ashamed of wanting a black cock inside me, or around my tongue and lips. Heaven.
same here.

I too am searching for a white female into this. Orally bi here, hung ( big, but not as big as BBC) been into this since 16 and now 44. Want to meet a white female into this before I get much older

Back