white men seeking SF for BBC lifestyle

Should a cuck cum in his lady after the bull or masturbate instead?

• Yes, the lady and her cuck should allow the cuck to cum inside her along with the BCC cum

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, the lady should let the BBC cum soak inside her by itself while the cuck masturbates

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My ex & I did it for years she loved to Fuck I turned her on to bbc my fab I'm no she loves them too and I get my pleasure of eating black COCK cum for years there was no jealousy can't be for it to work

Ever feel like you've stepped into an echo chamber? Mostly males posting, very few females. It's hard to find for us single white guys. There don't seem to be a lot of single white females interested in white guys for this. Most of the women who post here are married, or engaged. They already have their white guy. There are a lot of single females interested in black cock, but apparently not all that interested in exploring this with a white guy.

Ever feel like you've stepped into an echo chamber? Mostly males posting, very few females. It's hard to find for us single white guys. There don't seem to be a lot of single white females interested in white guys for this. Most of the women who post here are married, or engaged. They already have their white guy. There are a lot of single females interested in black cock, but apparently not all that interested in exploring this with a white guy.
Find a girl you like, date her and guide her to the lifestyle. That's what I'm doing, we are here for BBC slut recruiting, it's what white men are here for.

Hello all. White guy here that loves watching his woman/wife with BBC. I have been in a relationship with Sassy for over 7 years, and she loved being with the right BBC However after a long hiatus away from the lifestyle she lost her interest. We have since split up, so I will be removing the pic of her that is displayed on our profile. I however am in search still of a woman that craves the lifestyle. I am not a cuck, but an active voyeur. I applaud you guys that can cuck, but just not for me. I o however as I said love to watch, and after she has been fully satiated with BBC, dog her while she sucks the guy off. How can I find the right woman again? "A little help please"!

Back