White men knowing that they are inferior

It's not actually that I feel inferior. I am happy with my body and with myself.
The point is that, although I'm not gay, I have a great admiration for Black Men, probably because of their differences with us. I see them hot, sexy, more handsome, the color contrast with white women is very exciting, even the contrast between the dimensions, not only of the penis, but of everything, the shoulders, the feet, the hands. They have a much more beautiful ass then us.
They have also always been treated very badly by history.
So now I want to let them pass in front of me because the result will be much better and because it feels right so
Totally on the spot, and I’d love to offer up my wife’s pussy, if she’d just go along!

Only speaking for myself I don't believe my husband is inferior, generally speaking. He loves me, is a good provider and knows I have wants and needs he could never provide, those being sexual in nature. In that connotation the Black Man is superior, an Alpha to my cuckold husbands beta. Natural selection has proven the Black Man to be genetically superior. He's masculine, a better equipped endowment, has the stamina and endurance to provide the women with the satisfaction and pleasure she deserves. Though his domineering arrogance, sexual prowess and extraordinary ability to satisfy women might be construed as superior it is the strong taking what is naturally his, a receptacle for his genetic advantageous traits. My husband, therefore knows and is willing to submit and show servitude to the Alpha by stepping back and supporting my salaciousness and craving for the Superior Black Man.
A cuck watches.JPG
My cuckold husband watches as a Superior Alpha Male, a Black Man, takes
what is his through natural selection.

Only speaking for myself I don't believe my husband is inferior, generally speaking. He loves me, is a good provider and knows I have wants and needs he could never provide, those being sexual in nature. In that connotation the Black Man is superior, an Alpha to my cuckold husbands beta. Natural selection has proven the Black Man to be genetically superior. He's masculine, a better equipped endowment, has the stamina and endurance to provide the women with the satisfaction and pleasure she deserves. Though his domineering arrogance, sexual prowess and extraordinary ability to satisfy women might be construed as superior it is the strong taking what is naturally his, a receptacle for his genetic advantageous traits. My husband, therefore knows and is willing to submit and show servitude to the Alpha by stepping back and supporting my salaciousness and craving for the Superior Black Man.
View attachment 6429688
Perfect photo to show the relationship between the white slut wife, the Superior Alpha Black male and last and least, the lucky white Inferior Beta Cuckold husband; showing his pathetic tiny white dicklette as he enjoys watching the Alpha black male fucking his black baby making cum load into his lucky white wife's unprotected married white cunt.

Perfect photo to show the relationship between the white slut wife, the Superior Alpha Black male and last and least, the lucky white Inferior Beta Cuckold husband; showing his pathetic tiny white dicklette as he enjoys watching the Alpha black male fucking his black baby making cum load into his lucky white wife's unprotected married white cunt.
Sorry cuckold it's inferior

View attachment 6429688
Sorry he's inferior me too

Eloquently put

More women should come to this realization.

Back