White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,794 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,082 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 261 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
Having zero experience with this lifestyle, I'll go out on a limb and speculate that dommes/cuckoldresses generally allow brief, supervised device removal every day or three, for purposes of personal hygiene ... sort of like a trip to the prison yard :D

.... having zero experience with this lifestyle :D

That's me as well ... I'm not into the "humiliation" aspects of wife sharing. I believe that the overall experience of sharing a spouse with others has got to be FUN for everyone involved or it just doesn't happen. My wife has no desire (nor do I) of making a swing party frustrating or humiliating for the other ... usually, for days & weeks after a swing, she & I fuck each other like rabbits. But this thing of wanting the "cuck" to wear a cage to deny him orgasms, or to suck a black man's dick clean after he's fucked his wife, or lick a person's asshole ... these things are way, way beyond any enjoyment I would have. Guess we'll just stick with the ole, boring "vanilla" 3-somes & couple swaps. :)

Having been there in varying degrees in various relationships and having been kept in chastity, I can testify that it is possible to go for months locked up without hygiene problems, depending on the type of cage used.
The stainless steel ones that are relatively open, such as this:

give good access for cleaning while bathing or showering, so there is no real difference regarding hygiene other than it taking a bit longer to bathe.
However, if the capture ring that goes around the scrotum is very wide, it will need to be remove periodically, not only for thorough cleaning, but to allow the skin trapped under it to breathe. Otherwise a rash can develop, which would then require leaving the cage off until healed.
The Mistress can accomplish that without concern that her sub will masturbate by cuffing his wrists behind his back while he is released, if she is going to allow him to be free for some time. She will also need to observe him while he thoroughly washes himself before replacing the cage or wash him herself to be certain he doesn't cheat.

Many women enjoy locking their hubby up and wearing the key to tease him with and remind them both of who is in charge. This version of the cuckolding is really more the D/s lifestyle, and isn't for everyone, but for those who enjoy the power exchange, it can be very fulfilling.
Unfortunately, it is as impossible to explain why to someone who has no such desires, as is explaining why some people enjoy jumping out of perfectly good airplanes with just an over sized silk hankie to stop them from becoming a blob on the ground. You feel it or you don't.

My current Mistress, who is also my Wife, has no desire to cuckold me and, although she has considered placing me in chastity, ultimately decided it would be more bother than it was worth in the long run.
One of the things she enjoys about keeping me naked at home is being able to tease me to erection whenever she wishes or have me masturbate until hard and then either leave me horny or give my penis a good slap or three to make it soft again. She knows I will not masturbate to orgasm without her permission and I don't lie well enough to even attempt to try it, so wearing a cage isn't really necessary in my case.

This one pretty much explains the attraction many men have regarding their wives becoming their "key holder". If the wife really enjoys tease and denial play with her husband, it creates a situation where he is kept in a constant state of sexual desire and heightened sensitivity until she chooses to allow him relief.

The wife usually finds that her husband becomes more compliant to her wishes as well, presumably to garner favor to gain relief. He will usually become more loving and doting on her desires.

Oddly enough, for those who get into long term chastity accompanied by a good amount of tease and denial play, the desire for orgasm becomes overshadowed by the desire to remain at that heightened level of sexual excitement. Having an orgasm, as wonderful as they are, becomes a love-hate thing because as much as you want to enjoy one, you know it will take so long to regain the level of constant arousal that becomes like a *******.

This one pretty much explains the attraction many men have regarding their wives becoming their "key holder". If the wife really enjoys tease and denial play with her husband, it creates a situation where he is kept in a constant state of sexual desire and heightened sensitivity until she chooses to allow him relief.

The wife usually finds that her husband becomes more compliant to her wishes as well, presumably to garner favor to gain relief. He will usually become more loving and doting on her desires.

Oddly enough, for those who get into long term chastity accompanied by a good amount of tease and denial play, the desire for orgasm becomes overshadowed by the desire to remain at that heightened level of sexual excitement. Having an orgasm, as wonderful as they are, becomes a love-hate thing because as much as you want to enjoy one, you know it will take so long to regain the level of constant arousal that becomes like a *******.
Thanks for these insightful posts, will. It's easy to understand how such deep levels of control and surrender can amp a serious D/s relationship and become a constant turn-on for both the Mistress and the submissive.

Back