White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.8%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,108 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
I wonder how many white cucks are put in chastity.

Do they all want it? Or do they just submit?

What do their wives think of it?

I wanted it from the time I first found out about chastity devices, which was in the mid-80's. I got caged by a Mistress I met online while I was separated from my wife. She wanted me caged just as bad as I wanted it, so we made it happen. I had a little apprehension with her terms, but I thought about it for only a couple of minutes, then agreed and eventually locked up when I got the equipment. I'm no longer with Mistress, but I still wear my cage as much as possible. I like it a lot and find it very stimulating. My record is 145 days with only one 5 minute release.

I am going over to a friends to pick up my first chastity device today. He will help me put it on and send me home with a lock and key for her to lock my cock away. This morning will be the last day of freedom for my penis that I have loved for so long. By tonight it will be locked away in solitary confinement, only viewable through the steel bars. No longer will I be able to show off my beautiful hard-on or play with it until I cum. From now on my only sexual pleasure will be in knowing that she is getting whatever pleasures she desires. I have always been a cuckold to her and now it will be reinforced by hard stainless steel bars. My only hope is that sometime in the future she will set it free for brief moments to taste the freedom we once enjoyed... Freely entering into a life of cuckoldry, chastity, and servitude to HER needs, Ken
sl101-1m-wm-big.jpg

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
Yes you are right but it as a lot to do with the type of cage and how much time you spend on washing it and how you wash it like forsing baby wips round it and forsing water around it. My wife has remove the cage and wash my cock with my hands tied only to relock it back up the most time i have done is 8 weeks

Attachments

• 15146973923341261064446.jpg
    15146973923341261064446.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
Back