White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,825 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,109 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
One of the problems with the CB series is that the plastic may not be perfectly smooth, you may need to inspect the inside of the ring to see if there is a rough edge caused by the molding process. If there is, you can probably smooth it out using ultra fine sandpaper.
Also inspect it carefully for stress cracks as they are prone to developing those as well. This can irritate the skin as well as allow bacteria to develop. Cracks can't be fixed other than getting a replacement ring.

For some the ring is too wide and it traps moisture against the skin which can cause a rash to develop. Thorough washing and drying of the area and using an ointment like for diaper rash should help.

The fit of the ring is also important. It needs to be snug enough to prevent you from pulling out, especially when you get erect, yet be loose enough that it doesn't cut off circulation or create too much fluid retention. If you notice that your scrotum and even the penis itself are looking like they are "plumping up" like a hot dog when it's cooked, the ring may be too tight and you are retaining too much fluid.
Too loose and you will have constant friction as it moves around. You may need to change rings.

Some of the stainless steel units have thinner rings which are less troublesome than the plastic and, depending on the cage style, are easier to maintain good hygiene as they are easier to clean and give better air flow to allow the skin to stay drier.

If you go metal make sure it is a good quality stainless as chrome plate and regular steel may react badly with your body chemistry causing a very nasty rash.

You might consider waxing instead of shaving as the hair will grow back slower and thinner. Plus your wife might enjoy listening to you shriek if she helps you wax. Many ladies find this to be great fun.

Good luck.

DONT your balls swell and what happens do they get painfull when there full.does your body just ejaculate itself just curious thanks

The swelling is fluid retention caused by the capture ring and it fluctuates with body temperature, hydration and a few other factors. If too tight a ring is used, this will be acute and become painful.
Proper fitting is crucial, but can be very difficult as the manufacturers produce the rings in set sizes with little ability to get a custom fit. Most guys have to choose between a ring that is too loose or too tight.

"Blue Balls", the quaint term men give women as a reason that they need to have sex is bogus. Yes, a guy may feel some slight discomfort from being sexually frustrated, but it is more mental than physical.
The testicles only produce sperm and hormones, they do not make the seminal fluid that makes up most of the ejaculate.
That is produced in the prostate and related glands up inside the body, so there is no build up of "cum" in the balls that needs to be relieved, as much as a man might want you to believe that his are going to burst unless you help him have an orgasm. Ain't happening. :D

The body constantly reabsorbs unused sperm and seminal fluid. There are cultures in which men totally abstain from ejaculating without experiencing medical problems and there is no real consensus from a medical view on whether it is healthier for a man to have regular ejaculations or not, although one would think that if the body is equipped to do so, it's probably a good thing to do.

If it is a concern, "milking" (the practice of stimulating the prostate to cause seminal fluid to flow out without an orgasm occurring) is a viable alternative to keep the "plumbing" in healthy working condition without allowing the male pleasure.
This enables a woman to keep her chastised cuckold properly frustrated and eager to please for long periods of time without needing to deal with allowing him an orgasm release and then having to put up with his less than attentive mood until he regains that preferred state of frustrated sexual desire again.

Enjoy! :)

Sorry, forgot to note that wearing a chastity device or even a cock ring prevents the testicles from being able to draw up close to the body or even inside it, which can also cause that feeling of fullness or pressure.

A part of the way the male body produces sperm is by maintaining a relatively constant temperature in the testicles. The way this happens is the testicles raise and lower themselves to either obtain body heat or to cool off. This is why you will see the balls sometimes hanging loosely in their sack or pulled up tight against the body.
When a ring is worn, it prevents this "elevator" effect from happening.

A True Cuckold would be proud to wear a restraint on his little penis.
When I am at home I wear a beautiful small one and only take it off for hygiene reasons, but it soon goes back on again; my wife doesn't need to do it either, because I love wearing it. She once asked me if I wanted to be 'free' again, and I refused and do you want to know why? Because it defines me as a Cuckold.
And what do I wear when I go to work? I have a small tight chain that goes beneath my balls and snaps shut with a small clasp above my penis. That way, every day and all day, I am reminded of what I am, and at night when she is in bed with her black lover and I am locked up, I am in bliss.
So in answer to the main question "Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?"; my answer is YES! But don't be surprised if Hubby starts to enjoy it, like I do!

Back