White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,819 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,104 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.6%

• Total voters
She should wear it
My wife gave my key to her bull on several occasions. It usually means I am going to have to watch her be ravaged by at least two and some times more black cocks. Once the bull had me bring my wife mostly naked with a leash on, he wanted me to walk her thru the parking lot up a flight of stairs almost naked to their room. I handed over the leash, they told me to stand outside the door so I could hear what they were doing to her. They opened the large drape so anybody walking by could see this large group of all black cocks gang fucking my wife. When ever the door opened they would throw a used condom full of cum on me. It wasn't long I was covered in condoms and anybody walking by could see me covered in cum fulled condoms and hear and see my wife being fucked. When they were done the door opened they pushed her out naked no cloths with her leash back on and gave her the key to my cage.

My wife once gave the key to her bull, He had me set up a 6 man gang bang with all the guys being well hung and very black. He also wanted me to walk my wife mostly naked with a leash thru the parking lot and into the room. Hand over the leash and wait out side the door. I could hear them fucking her almost before the door closed. Every once in a while the door would open and they would throw a condom full of cum at me . I had to wait at the door until 6 men had fucked my wife and filled a condom. They had them all over me and everyone walking past looked at me and could clearly see I was covered in cum filled condoms. When they were done with her the door opened and she had the key , no cloths , just a leash and they had written on her with a black magic marker. The marker was a permanent marker and was impossible to get off. She had black cock whore on her forehead for weeks . Black cock slut across her tits and black cock cum dump above her pussy.
Just keep her happy bitch boi

Back