White men fucking black women

I am sorry if I am not on the same page. It just seems to me that a white male/black female deal is unnatural. I know there are more white males but I have to think that the black female would prefer the black male just as the white female would. There are well endowed white men but I suspect the number is limited and as far as confidence and masculinity they just can't compare.I just think that white men need to work on stepping aside for black men and pictures of white men engaging in sex that should be left to black men just does not help the process. It requires an effort for us tiny white cuckold boys to acknowledge our place and the picture of a black man taking the white woman helps that. I understand the opinion of those who disagree with me about this but wonder if there are others who agree with me??
i agree my friend

I know this forum is all about black men fucking white women, but is there anyone else who thinks that white men fucking black women looks hot as well? I think black men fucking white women looks hot as hell but white men fucking black women I would say also looks very sexy. I could never be a cuckold, even if I think interracial sex (from either side) looks very hot. If anything, give all the white women to the black men and give all the black women to the white men. Mix it up! Fuck cuckoldry!

OH YES I am fucking blackladies and it is the same for me to watch a whiteman and a blacklady fuck as it is with a blackman and a whitelady

Dsoul...they need to be big black mommas....big enuff to eat white guys for breakfast.

View attachment 44177
I do not care if they are big black mommas or what aslong as they fucks I will fuck them but I prefer small black ladies the kind that looks they are still 16 their pussies are the best and the sweetest

The black women are gorgeous. I agree with all of that. The only thing that I don't understand in this thread is the idea of a white boy. I just think the white boy needs to step aside and encourage the black man. And in that case it could be with a white woman or a black woman. The one constant is the black man. Am I wrong about this? Should white boys be kept in chastity? It seems to me that this would encourage more normal sex with the black man and would reinforce the inferiority of the white guy to the black man. But do I have this wrong. I am sure that most of us white cuckolds would like some guidance from the black men. that is the opinion that matters.

Many of this on this site are trying to not be something we are not. If you want to do name calling that is ok but I just don't agree. A white boy in chastity equals a black man inside of a white wife. Maybe absolutely no one agrees with this as a goal but that does not matter. It is happening all around. This is not self destruction it is acceptance, reality, respect and submission. Does anyone agree with me or is Sam right?

Back