White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
Any white man who gets off on humiliation from either his wife or another man is not a man. You can not consider yourself a real man if you let others humiliate you. There is no place in the homosapiens species for people that enjoy being humiliated. Lets face it, we are all on the earth to do one thing and that is procreate and further the species. What woman would want to procreate with any man who does not have pride in himself? This is what is wrong with men these days; they never learned to take ownership in themselves and therefore they let other people tell them what they like and dislike. My generation has a word for this.... wimp.

There are many flavours of pleasure. If you like one that's wonderful, but to think your flavour is better than someone else's is very narrow minded.

No not humiliated. Its not like I can go to the gym and by working out I'm going to grow a big cock. You got what your dealt with and thats that.

I have no problem having wife get pleasure from from a big black cock. It fills her need at times. I would be a selfish dick and shitty husband if I didnt understand her needs and find her pleasure.

There are many flavours of pleasure. If you like one that's wonderful, but to think your flavour is better than someone else's is very narrow minded.
This has nothing to due with different pleasures. Lets go back to when we were *******. If your were ever bullied then you know what it is like to be humiliated. Did you like that happening to you then and if the answer is what I think it is then why in the world would you like to be humiliated now? This has nothing to due with your wife having the pleasure of taking a black cock or not. This has everything to due with your own self worth. If you can not take pride in yourself then how can you ask other people to respect you. This not only trickles down in your personal life but also in your professional life. I do not mind my wife taking other men, I have other women that I enjoy but if your can not take pride in yourself then when your wife think less of you everyday and finally it gets to the point that she just down right can not stand to be around your because of your mind set then who do you have to blame. Even the black guys on here talk about how they think white men are wimps because of them letting the fuck their wives....Open your eyes and take some pride in yourself and be a man. Think about it.

This has nothing to due with different pleasures. ... Think about it.

Have thought and I disagree.
Perhaps the difference is there are those of us who derive pleasure at playing at humiliation. We understand that this is not the same as the sort of humiliation that you are referring to, the kind that makes you angry, the kind that makes you want to jack someone up.

That my Wife is my Queen and I enjoy kneeling before her to eat her pussy at her command has nothing to do with feeling like less of a man or being a failure or whatever you think it's supposed to mean. My Wife thinks more of me for putting her above myself and constantly lets me know this and shows her appreciation. That you might think less of me because of that is on you.
If you think that because I have no problem with my Wife enjoying sex with someone else makes me a wimp, I couldn't care less. Her pleasure is more important to me than what people think, I'm married to her not them. Besides, she would only be using them for temporary pleasure just like she uses her vibrators.

Just because my Wife prefers eating seafood doesn't mean she shouldn't enjoy having chicken or steak on occasion if she has the urge for it.

Have thought and I disagree.
Perhaps the difference is there are those of us who derive pleasure at playing at humiliation. We understand that this is not the same as the sort of humiliation that you are referring to, the kind that makes you angry, the kind that makes you want to jack someone up.

That my Wife is my Queen and I enjoy kneeling before her to eat her pussy at her command has nothing to do with feeling like less of a man or being a failure or whatever you think it's supposed to mean. My Wife thinks more of me for putting her above myself and constantly lets me know this and shows her appreciation. That you might think less of me because of that is on you.
If you think that because I have no problem with my Wife enjoying sex with someone else makes me a wimp, I couldn't care less. Her pleasure is more important to me than what people think, I'm married to her not them. Besides, she would only be using them for temporary pleasure just like she uses her vibrators.

Just because my Wife prefers eating seafood doesn't mean she shouldn't enjoy having chicken or steak on occasion if she has the urge for it.
I have never said that your wife should not enjoy sex with someone else and that it makes you a wimp. I think you need to read my post over and see what i am really saying. I also take pleasure in let my wife have her different spice of life. but I don't get down and grovel and I surely don't let other men humiliate me. Men can enjoy married women without having to humiliated the husband, in fact he should put that man above him for sharing his wife with him and the wife should be more loving to him for allowing her to take another man, not be humiliated by her or by him.

I have never said that your wife should not enjoy sex with someone else and that it makes you a wimp. I think you need to read my post over and see what i am really saying. I also take pleasure in let my wife have her different spice of life. but I don't get down and grovel and I surely don't let other men humiliate me. Men can enjoy married women without having to humiliated the husband, in fact he should put that man above him for sharing his wife with him and the wife should be more loving to him for allowing her to take another man, not be humiliated by her or by him.

I understand and agree with what you say here.
However, I think you misunderstand that for some humiliation play is a turn on. Just as some people can't understand why others enjoy anal sex, having their prostate massaged during a blow job, getting flogged or whipped, having their skin pierced with needles, foot worship or the multitude of other kinky things that some people get turned on by.

That you find the humiliation aspect to be abhorrent is just as understandable as it is that someone else might be turned on by it. Different strokes for different folks. Why make a personal judgement about someone based on their kink? Would you want to be judged by yours?

Even if the guy is a wimp, so what? If it works for he and his wife, isn't that all that really matters?

I know a guy that's a stand up dude in every way, very personable, major set of balls when it comes to bucking the system and so on. His kink is having a woman crap on him and in his mouth. I don't get it, but I don't need to. If it makes them happy, that's fine with me.
I just don't go to dinner with him. :bounce:

Yes, the humiliation factor is important. Knowing my wife craves men with much bigger cocks is a real turn on for me.
Because your wife craves much bigger cocks is not a humiliation... That is just a matter of preference and she has not told you that she does not what your cock anymore because of being a tiny dick white man... That would be humiliation, or that she is going to leave you because your just can do it for her anymore. Women are like men in that they like to try different sizes, colors and thickness on also but that does not make it humiliating.

Because your wife craves much bigger cocks is not a humiliation... That is just a matter of preference and she has not told you that she does not what your cock anymore because of being a tiny dick white man... That would be humiliation, or that she is going to leave you because your just can do it for her anymore. Women are like men in that they like to try different sizes, colors and thickness on also but that does not make it humiliating.

It may be a matter of preference for her, but for him it is humiliating that she wants bigger cocks than his. She doesn't need to leave him or decide that she doesn't want his dick anymore, although either or both might result in even greater humiliation for him.

What is humiliating for one is not necessarily humiliating for another. Only the affected individual knows what makes them feel humiliated or not.

Back