White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
At first I was hurt by my ex wife criticism but after time I did learn to accept it and let her humiliate me to let off steam when she was in a bad mood.
The worst humiliating feeling was when she did it in front of her Black boyfriend, I felt very small when they would both grin or laugh, especially if he made a comment too.

I think the sexual aspect of humiliation differs from other types of humiliation. Like someone posted earlier, humiliation as a sexual turn on is not like humiliation that makes you mad. And I don't agree with the being considered a wimp for allowing or liking sexual humiliation either. Being humiliated in the bedroom most certainly doesn't mean that I wouldn't stand my ground in the outside world because I will and never think twice about it. Maybe my interpretation of a wimp is different than others. For one, I consider a wimp as being one that wouldn't or couldn't step into a threatening situation and do what must be done to protect himself, his lady, his family or friends. Whether you are able to kick some ass or not isn't the issue. Running from it or being scared of doing what you know has to be done would be a possible path a wimp would take. Well that definitely ain't me. I may not win a scuffle but I sure as hell won't run from it. I don't go out looking for it but if it finds me then I will deal with it.

Me personally, I get off on sexual based humiliation and that doesn't make me feel wimpy or any less of a man because of it. Now being humiliated in a non sexual setting is a whole different ballgame. I wouldn't smile about it because I wouldn't allow to happen without some return fire. Inside the bedroom is one thing but outside of it is altogether an entirely different deal.

There is no place in the homosapiens species for people that enjoy being humiliated. Lets face it, we are all on the earth to do one thing and that is procreate and further the species.

Sheesk, Can you say, "clueless?" I knew you could! LOL What there's no room for in this world is intolerance, imo.

If there's no place for us submissives then how come so many of us find a place? And what about all those dominant types? They be so bored and lonely! Some get off on being abused, some need to abuse. If that's not your cup of tea don't partake ... and don't judge.

The world is not so black and white, so to speak!

If sex is only for procreation what about a married couple wherein her tubes have been tied? What about condoms? What about guys who've had a vasectomy? What about masturbation? Have you ever had sex without the goal of producing a baby?

Not all sex is for procreation. And what about lesbians? I suppose there's no place for them in your world either?

0035.jpg

Sometimes, no balls are required ...

LOL ... you know it! Where have you been? I ache for you ... it's a small ache to be sure but leaves me with a craving I can't satisfy. So addicted to you!

Anything you want girl ... anything you want!

LOL ... you know it! Where have you been? I ache for you ... it's a small ache to be sure but leaves me with a craving I can't satisfy. So addicted to you!

Anything you want girl ... anything you want!

u need to get better at proving that. {this kitty has claws baby} :devil: don't make me ask for a call next time. make me purr :frantic: i own you my little cucky baby. u call often, i decide whether i pick up or not. that's how it's going to work

Here they are. I know you're right. This is how it is even when they don't tell me directly. I could find more but I understand the lesson Mistress.

00 003_1000.jpg

00 001_1000.jpg

00 002_1000.jpg

00 004_1000.jpg

00 010_1000.jpg

00 012_1000.jpg

00 016_1000.jpg

00 17_1000.jpg

I'd never keep you from your pleasure Mistress

00 098_1000.jpg

069_1000.jpg

Here's how I imagine the woman who owns me ... you:
00 m 528_1000.jpg

00 m 517_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 00 m 510_1000.jpg
    00 m 510_1000.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 00 m 518_1000.jpg
    00 m 518_1000.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
lmao!!!!!!!! :bounce: very good little cucky poet. :frantic: this kitty won't have to use her claws with u today. i know whiich one is your favoirtte baby. aw cucky baby, you'll never have her. it's too ssmall. too white. too bad. sucks for u!!!!! :devil: oh and baby, u can call me but don't ask to meet in person again. EVER. i'll decide if and when. i'll decide everything. u just do as you're told and i might keep u around. ;)

Back