White men decline

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by CuckynDFW2, Jun 17, 2016.

1. CuckynDFW2

CuckynDFW2 Active Member

Hello.

#1 CuckynDFW2, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    If we do that,there will be no more white women,

3. CuckynDFW2

CuckynDFW2 Active Member

True and a sad comment. White men don't deserve pussy.

So wgat is the answer?

jaybbc53 likes this.
  4. Johnc1234

Johnc1234 Well-Known Member

US
    Well for one it's never going to happen,white out number blacks by far,an if it does,it will take away all the fun.......its just good that we can do this nowadays an not have to worry about anyone being killed for it,times they are changing,if everyone could just injoy life an library,in this ol mean world we all would be better off.i have be raised in the south,an am old enough to remember what it was like back then,a black man took a big chance fucking a white woman,his life,an she took one too,it has always happened,because they dealt a need to do it,now we are blessed with the library's to do as we please,we can be what we what we want,I myself am loving it,yes I love seeing my white woman getting fucked like she has never been before,maybe only a black man can do it for her,I'm happy,she is happy,it's something she would have never acted on,if not for me wanting it,an pushing for it to happen,she will never refuse me that hot pussy,because our sex life has gotten better with the help from the brothers,she has opened up to herself,an me ,I hope that all young white girls can open up to the pleasures that awaits them,I have never had sex with a black woman,I am working on that now.hopefully my girlfriend an I can share that experience together just has we are with having black men in our bed.not meaning to be ugly to anyone,personally I fell that we are the ones that will end racism,

trk258 and raykink like this.
  5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Please don't conflate YOUR views as being representative of all white men.

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    A-Frik'n-men to that ... man, where are these people coming from? Its like summer's here and the kids are out of school with nothing to do ... go get a SUMMER JOB !

7. CuckynDFW2

CuckynDFW2 Active Member

Understood .. I apologize for the topic posted

MacNfries and raykink like this.
  8. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    listen-listen-listen.jpg

9. inferiorwhtboy

inferiorwhtboy New Member

Ditto. Or white boys cuckold.

10. ctcougar

ctcougar Member

US
    Glad to see that we are not the only ones who think the original poster is in fantasy land. What he posted is just total nonsense. No other way to describe it. Our lady likes black because it is different but hardly finds any 'superior' to white and others she has had.

bm_from_southjersey and Dmerta69 like this.
  11. dionysus77

dionysus77 New Member Gold Member

You are far out there.....we are not following you

bm_from_southjersey likes this.