White Men & Black Dick

Hot Pics. My thought on this is that I have a dick so I know what feels good. Chicks "sometimes" act like sucking cock is a job and do it only out of necessity. A good Cuck (me) will get between your legs and suck you for hours or till rewarded with a big cum load. Let me eat that ass and pump that Superior Black Cock and I promise you will shoot your biggest load ever. Then I am gone- no contact or bullshit. Next time you want it I will be there. Perfect!!

Hot Pics. My thought on this is that I have a dick so I know what feels good. Chicks "sometimes" act like sucking cock is a job and do it only out of necessity. A good Cuck (me) will get between your legs and suck you for hours or till rewarded with a big cum load. Let me eat that ass and pump that Superior Black Cock and I promise you will shoot your biggest load ever. Then I am gone- no contact or bullshit. Next time you want it I will be there. Perfect!!
Well said

There's just nothing like being on your kness in front of a black man, kissing his big black cock, sucking his big black balls and running your tongue up and down the crack of his sexy black ass...listening to his moans along with his description of how he's gonna own your white ass and empty his balls into your mouth.

I totally agree I love to suck black cocks aa long its a big and thick one just susk suck and suck and get his hot cum as a reward...I love it
There's just nothing like being on your kness in front of a black man, kissing his big black cock, sucking his big black balls and running your tongue up and down the crack of his sexy black ass...listening to his moans along with his description of how he's gonna own your white ass and empty his balls into your mouth.
I

Back