White masculinity

People are in this website for a variety of varied reasons.
But im not going to argue with a faggot.
Lmao one look at the stuff you post here shows you really are gay. You wrote on a blog here your cuckold bucket list dream was for you and your wife to both take a BBC together. Hahahahah stop being in denial boy you gay all your posts about black men get it together.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cuckold-bucket-list.6473/page-10#post-1318723

Page 10 on the blog about half way down. And this is just one of many gay things you posted lol

I believe that these pics describe the state of today's white masculinity pretty well. Do you agree?
View attachment 1199486 View attachment 1199487 View attachment 1199488 View attachment 1199489 View attachment 1199490 View attachment 1199491
I used to know what that was until it was fucked right out of me thank goodness. White men arent masculine like Black men. We dont need to be we shouldnt be the least bit masculine. we suck get fucked and lick nothing masculine about that. I am so proud to say im not even close to being masculine or Straight. Black cock took away my desire for pussy it took away my free will. I gave in and submitted to the power i had no pride no ego I had a desire for bbc and no shame to prevent me from begging for it. i had nothing but obedience on my mind and dick. im so happy i didnt fight this black men are our masters now and its growing. i love my place and cock is my life now and for ever. its so natural my masterloves me to beg for it. Im done with pussy bbc is my life now I have masters to please first i want to be the best cocksucker i can ever be. i dnt want to think i just want bbc im so happy i love bblack cock so much it feels so intense its so good i wont turn backblack gods are among us
I

I used to know what that was until it was fucked right out of me thank goodness. White men arent masculine like Black men. We dont need to be we shouldnt be the least bit masculine. we suck get fucked and lick nothing masculine about that. I am so proud to say im not even close to being masculine or Straight. Black cock took away my desire for pussy it took away my free will. I gave in and submitted to the power i had no pride no ego I had a desire for bbc and no shame to prevent me from begging for it. i had nothing but obedience on my mind and dick. im so happy i didnt fight this black men are our masters now and its growing. i love my place and cock is my life now and for ever. its so natural my masterloves me to beg for it. Im done with pussy bbc is my life now I have masters to please first i want to be the best cocksucker i can ever be. i dnt want to think i just want bbc im so happy i love bblack cock so much it feels so intense its so good i wont turn backblack gods are among us
I
you said it perfectly. The black man is all I can think about. Everywhere I go I just want to bow and drop for him. After sucking my first black dick I've devoted myself to them. I to love to beg the black god I'm with to let me touch him first, then beg for his dick. I pray daily to the black god. I tremble just thinking about the black man.

Back