white married couple looking for online chat/friends

ews99

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello everyone! We are a white married couple in our 30's, looking to chat with some black men on the site and get to know some members. We enjoy experimenting in the bedroom, so long as it's within the privacy of our own homes. We aren't active in meeting new people face to face, but we very much enjoy the process of making online friends to have fun with in a safe, worry-free setting. We've explored with other guys in the past, but never a black man - and that's a fantasy that my wife and I both share. Just wanted to introduce ourselves! We will verify our account as 'real people' soon.

Welcome to our little community! Have fun exploring your fantasies and desires! Let me know if I can be of help. Especially with the wife! :blackgreedy:

Hello everyone! We are a white married couple in our 30's, looking to chat with some black men on the site and get to know some members. We enjoy experimenting in the bedroom, so long as it's within the privacy of our own homes. We aren't active in meeting new people face to face, but we very much enjoy the process of making online friends to have fun with in a safe, worry-free setting. We've explored with other guys in the past, but never a black man - and that's a fantasy that my wife and I both share. Just wanted to introduce ourselves! We will verify our account as 'real people' soon.

IDK why the pics uploaded so many but whatever lust away guys. Ash is beautiful has perfect body, flawless and is a very open minded girl very cool funny and clean. Ashley will talk about almost anything she has had plenty of dick in life but never a black man. She enjoys talking about taking a bbc for me while I watch but she sas it has to be a perfect black cock for her to fuck

IDK why the pics uploaded so many but whatever lust away guys. Ash is beautiful has perfect body, flawless and is a very open minded girl very cool funny and clean. Ashley will talk about almost anything she has had plenty of dick in life but never a black man. She enjoys talking about taking a bbc for me while I watch but she sas it has to be a perfect black cock for her to fuck

Have Ashley inbox/PM me. I'd love to chat with her luscious ass!

Back